Recruiting One Step Closer

Sarah Sharkburn

Buccaneer
One Step Closer!

This Guild is fun, family oriented guild that just likes to loot and have fun playing the game. If you are looking for that type of guild then you have come to right place!
(The name One Step Closer comes from song written by one of my favorite bands, Linkin Park. )
Guildmaster
Sarah Sharkburn/ Baby Sharky
@Sarah Sharkburn (myself)
Co Guildmaster
Edward Plunderphoenix/ Intrinsic
@Ed plunderphoenix

barnacles Em Up!!.png

Senior Officers:
Fairy Queen @DebiBug
Ripley
Baby Rae

Officers:
Storm Warrior
Jack Ravager
Layla Northstar

Rules:
In Game:
  1. No Drama!
  2. No Trolling! (I do not tolerate trolls in my guild)
  3. Always ask to tp (unless someone says open tp)
More rules in discord server!
Promotions:
Just be active and always welcome people back :)

We also have discord server, but you have to be part of the guild in game to be in the server.
We always welcoming new people and we give everyone a shot in this guild, and when i mean no drama i mean no drama.
Also we love alternative pirates (alts), so if you have more then one pirate, like myself, then you are more then welcome to put one in or all in. We also do events time to time, and try to get together and loot, especially at our favorite boss General Darkhart!
Thanks and I hope to hear from you all!!!

Last edited:
No account Scallywags, leeching off my bilge crickets. The skipper often dries her bloomers atop the main sail! Be warned mates!

This past weekend we did our halloween event for the guild, which took place in Hollowed woods. We had costume contest where couple people got to judge the others costumes, @DebiBug won for her Fairy godmother costume and banshee costume. Then we had couple rounds of hide and seek, which was fun. Then lastly, we ended with looting at dry rot, and most of the guild joined, participate, and had alot of fun dressing up.
Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 5.18.16 PM.png
Looting at Dry Rot!
1572213639943.png
One Step Closer and their Costumes!!!
Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 4.36.34 PM.png
Trying to attempt Zombie Dance
Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 3.34.51 PM.png
For me I did Game of Thrones Theme for my Pirates: My main Sarah Sharkburn was Daenerys Targaryen and Baby Sharky was Aria Stark.

Gonna get back into TLOPO and give it another try.

What timezone is dominant in the guild and how would I go on about finding someone who can toss me a invite? 😉

What timezone is dominant in the guild and how would I go on about finding someone who can toss me a invite? 😉

Ahoy Lacking,

To my knowledge, there isn't a precise timezone that dominates a large playerbase in OSC, rather, most of the leadership and officers are spread out across CST, EST, and BST if I recall correctly. I'll see about having an Officer or GM follow up with you so that you can be invited!

Hey lacking!
Let me see if I can get the co gm or officer to invite you today, and if not early today then I can meet you later this afternoon est. I’m glad you are trying give tlopo a shot again. See you in game!
Sarah Sharkburn

About to head ingame.

Feel free to message me on discord as that is easier;

Last edited by a moderator:
Back