Recruiting One Step Closer

Since most of us in guild are so busy with our lives outside of the game, we have decided to do new tradition in the guild so we stay close together. One day of each week we will get together and loot at one of our favorite bosses, or go sailing in high seas as a guild on quiet server. This week we started the loot group at our favorite boss General Darkhart.
Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 7.01.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 7.01.54 PM.png

These are just few pics from tonights loot group,We will be doing this weekly basis!

The One Step Closer family got together for an event this evening to celebrate the double material event that is going on at this time. We did some sailing and had alot of laughs. Here are the pictures from the event:
Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 3.59.48 PM.png
Our crew!
Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 3.59.41 PM.png
My war ship Deadly Shark that we used for the event!
Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 3.17.42 PM.png

The one step closer family!!
This event was alot of fun and we plan to do more events like this in near future! Keep a look out on the horizon for more events from One Step Closer!

The One Step Closer is back in action and ready to rule another day, and yes it was true we did merge with Chateau Des Dieux for about a day. However realized we liked how things were with just our little family guild, and of course back at our favorite boss darkhart. However I am sorry to Chateau for the inconvenience and hope things will go back to normal!
Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 11.37.15 PM.png

Last edited:
One Step Closer family got together for very fun and new event, cannon defense. First we all got together on tortuga docks and took lovely picture, during our picture we gained four new recruits.

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 3.37.18 PM.png

Second we split up into two teams:

Team Sarah and Team Ed! @Ed plunderphoenix
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 3.56.06 PM.png
Screenshot_268.png

My team went to Port Royal cannon defense and Ed's went to Padres Del Fuego cannon defense.

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 4.40.55 PM.png
Screenshot_267.png

(our senior officer Ripley joined Ed's team after event started)

It was successful event, and everyone had fun time!!
We are also trying get together for events each weekend, or when we can.

Attachments

• Screenshot_266.png
    Screenshot_266.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Thank you all who came out to the event for one step closer!! It was new, fun, and adventurous. This event was idea that came to me when I did it in an old guild of mine called "Where are GMs?" Ed and I hid two little pirates of ours somewhere on tlopo, and our guild members had follow clues to come find us. First clue was "why is rum gone?" which was supposed to lead them to faithful bride to find next clue, however our members really thought about question and went to rumrunners instead. This event got everyone thinking, and they all had blast. After we all got together at our favorite boss General Darkhart.

Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 3.57.39 PM.png

All of us dancing with ed and mines baby alts after they found us! we would like mention our fellow participators @DebiBug, Ripley, Raven, and @JasonWildSkull . Ty guys for coming out, and we are glad you guys had fun!
Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 4.16.45 PM.png

Group picture at Darkhart!
Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 4.24.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 4.36.33 PM.png

our after event looting session!
There was no winner in our event today because we wanted everyone to work as a team. Because we aren't competition guild but we are a family. Each week we will be coming up with new and creative events for the guild, so stay tuned for more adventures from One Step Closer family.

Last edited:
Thank you all who came to event this afternoon, first we all got together in discord in voice and played few rounds of scriblio.
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 3.23.31 PM.png

Ed's drawing of rapper lol
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 4.07.11 PM.png
Ripley's drawing of King Kong!
We had a lot of laughs in voice, and was so much fun.
After scribblio we went on tlopo and looted at our favorite boss Darkhart. What can we say, we love that skeleton.
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 5.58.37 PM.png

This event was so much fun that we are deciding to play scribblio more, not just for events.

Since last weekends event on scriblio was such hit in our guild, we decided to make Thursday nights into game night. This past Thursday was first night, and since scriblio was so much fun we played it again. Most of the guild joined! Next weeks game will be something different and fun. Stay Tuned!

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 5.49.55 PM.png

Game #2's results! Ripley tried to beat me but didn't lol
Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 4.25.29 PM.png

Layla (one of our officers) drawing for cold, took something simple into complicated so that we wouldn't guess right away lol.

Back