one year in spania, what a ride

Capten Blacksheep

Site Founder
yo friends and guild mates. yup it's now been a year in this great guild called spania. i was guilded by a very small pirate they call Esme in the guild ( don't really know how she sees over the wheel when she's sailing lol ) just in time to help out with strong guild contest. i was very proud to do my part to help spania to victory. as many other maxed pirates i'm not on much these days, but you can bet your booty i be there ranking for the next strong guild contest backing up the likes of johnny mak , captian star and all the other strong rankers in this guild. maybe some day potco will come up with some new levels and quest for us salty old pirates. thanks spania for a great year. :flag:

yo friends and guild mates. yup it's now been a year in this great guild called spania. i was guilded by a very small pirate they call Esme in the guild ( don't really know how she sees over the wheel when she's sailing lol ) just in time to help out with strong guild contest. i was very proud to do my part to help spania to victory. as many other maxed pirates i'm not on much these days, but you can bet your booty i be there ranking for the next strong guild contest backing up the likes of johnny mak , captian star and all the other strong rankers in this guild. maybe some day potco will come up with some new levels and quest for us salty old pirates. thanks spania for a great year. :flag:

It has been quite a ride, hasn't it. Yes, I remember those nights of little or no sleep as this was the time I joined also. Can't say I am looking forward to that again :D cuz it would be an untruth, but I will be there. I believe Molly/Holly is coming up for her one year next month also....and I joined right after her I believe.

It would be nice to get a long story quest, wouldn't it. And raising the level to 70 and adding in a place for 2 more pirates in our inventory would go a long way to keeping us busy. Looting got old <---> way back there. It's kinda like Wile E Coyote catching the Roadrunner or the Trix rabbit finally getting that bowl of cereal...now what.

It's kinda like Wile E Coyote catching the Roadrunner or the Trix rabbit finally getting that bowl of cereal...now what.

Trix are for kids silly rabbit :p. I'm actually not sure how long i've been with Spania anyone write that down? lol I'm assuming it would be the day i joined here so October is my year and I look forward to any battles we have coming up on the horizon together!

Trix are for kids silly rabbit :p. I'm actually not sure how long i've been with Spania anyone write that down? lol I'm assuming it would be the day i joined here so October is my year and I look forward to any battles we have coming up on the horizon together!

No, not quite. I(Raven) pointed you in this direction um, if you remember all that. You were here a little bit before Carlos guilded you. I might have it somewhere, I would have to look.

first post i can find in Spania is the 21st of November... I knew Misty was keeping tabs on me. As this is Sheeps thread We miss ya Sheep Get On Soon!!!

ive never been in a guild for that long... whenever i join a guild it dies... ive been in faf for 8/9 months i dunno tho

I was in Spania once, Didn't really care for it I tsayed for a few months, and there were some good people but as all guilds do it got boring then I got booted when I stopped playing.

Back