Blog Post OPEN BETA IS HERE!

I'd like to thank the staff for the beadwork and dedication they've put towards bringing this project to something that could not even be thought of 2 years ago. I know I struggled to see the path then but I'm glad it came to fruition. I only hope it blossoms to full release just as quick, I have no doubt that it won't come.

Shout out to all the Spanish server names hehe :3

One hundred and fifty steel? It cannot be!
You don't understand how I feel. I'm finally free!
The gods of chance have lately favoured me none.
But the lords of legends have rekindled my fun.
For at last I have attained my goal, despite the sea's best trials.
And with my ship shiny and whole, I shall destroy my warship rivals.

Yeah I'm so happy about getting all that steel I made a rhyme for it. Anyone who knows me knows how dejected I was getting from my constantly terrible hauls, to include literally negative numbers when I crashed. This means more than you know.

4 years ago, I thought my days of pirating were over. A bottle of rum to each involved in bringing a childhood game back to life (and better!).

In a few months we will be thankful to finally have a team that releases updates! TLOPO surely looks like a game set to surpass its predecessor.

I wonder when we will find out what us beta key holders get as a "reward" :)
Umm... Beta key holders don't deserve any sort of reward. Beta keys were totally random to come by, unless someone very generously offered you one (as happened in my case) in the forums. Beta key holders don't need a reward. We were able to enjoy the game without waits or time slots for a long amount of time... Isn't that enough for you?

EDIT: See later posts, this was misinterpreted reply

Last edited:
Where has time gone!? It's already been 4 years since POTCO closed and here, we have the perfect, entering a significant phase in life! I'm super excited right now!

Let's take a moment to appreciate the people who made this all possible, who returned our game to us <3

This is YUGE everyone!

Where has time gone!? It's already been 4 years since POTCO closed and here, we have the perfect, entering a significant phase in life! I'm super excited right now!

Let's take a moment to appreciate the people who made this all possible, who returned our game to us <3

This is YUGE everyone!
Hehe..this is YUGE!! Now RUNG!! Lol :p

Back