Blog Post OPEN BETA IS HERE!

Umm... Beta key holders don't deserve any sort of reward. Beta keys were totally random to come by, unless someone very generously offered you one (as happened in my case) in the forums. Beta key holders don't need a reward. We were able to enjoy the game without waits or time slots for a long amount of time... Isn't that enough for you?
Yes it is enough for me. I am not asking for anything. I am simply bringing up the fact that the TLOPO team already confirmed a reward for key holders. Its extremely generous and has already been decided on so dont get mad at me. Also key holders, while mostly random, have put the most time into the game and have been a huge part of testing the game (as have non key holders)

It wasn't my idea and im not begging for anything. The trope team is voluntarily rewarding us. So I am not being selfish or greedy. simply curious

I am just wondering what the reward will be as the team has already hinted at one.

Umm when did they hint at one? I don't recall such a post.
You're in Dark Archive too. The conversation all last night was about what the hinted reward will be. Some thought founders, others didn't. I heard there will be a reward from tons of people. If this is not the case I would not be disappointed at all as the game itself is already enough

You're in Dark Archive too. The conversation all last night was about what the hinted reward will be. Some thought founders, others didn't. I heard there will be a reward from tons of people. If this is not the case I would not be disappointed at all as the game itself is already enough
Ah okay. I understand where you're coming from then. Sorry if my previous response came across as irritable. I misinterpreted your original post. :sigh:

Fair winds and see you in game soon! :p

I played Alpha and Beta and was a beta key holder. I don't belive ANY reward is needed for anyone. We all contributed to game development, some more and some less than others. This should not amount to a reward as we all made choices to play be our own choice. This game is FREE for everybody and that should be reward enough.

I played Alpha and Beta and was a beta key holder. I don't belive ANY reward is needed for anyone. We all contributed to game development, some more and some less than others. This should not amount to a reward as we all made choices to play be our own choice. This game is FREE for everybody and that should be reward enough.
I dont disagree. In fact I agree the game is ample reward. However since a reward was already promised, I feel its reasonable to be curious and excited as to what it will be :D

Back