[CLOSED] Beta Key Giveaway! (2/19 - 2/25)

What kind of pirate are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Pirate Lord
Luckily found myself another beta key and one of you pirates will be lucky enough to recieve it! :D

All you need to do this time is post your favorite weapon in game and why ;D

Mine is the grand blunderbuss, when i get it :(

screenshot_2017-02-19_10-45-29.jpg

Rules:
  • Only 1 entry per person
  • Keep the comments clean and friendly
  • Good luck ;)

Giveaway will end sometime on February 25th, 2017
Good luck everyone ~Divine

Congratulations to @Bartholomew Bladespinner for winning! I will be looting hard this weekend trying to find another key to do another giveaway so stay tuned everyone! Thank you all for participating!

Last edited:
Favorite weapon from PoTCO was definitely silver freeze! I was such a beast with it and can't wait to get it again (hopefully)! Currently only lvl 23 tho, so I've got a long wait.

Good luck everyone, I've got a key just posting for funzies.

Cutlass - Nautilus Blade - I just always used this over everything else and I was a terrible looter so it was one of the few famed I got.

Never been lucky enough for any famed, but I've always had this passion for voodoo doll.. though I'm sure I'm not the only one. ;) Congrats on yet another key, hosting these giveaways look fun.

Hello divine,
Congratulations on finding yourself yet another key! Personally, when I played P.O.T.C.O., my favorite weapon was the sword. I found several legendaries, although my sword of choice had to be the Blade of the Abyss because of the Inferno Sweep and its interesting design. Cursed blades always seemed to interest me! Thanks for your consideration!
-Kyle James

(***I was just given a key by Kathy (Thank you Kathy!!!) so I withdraw from this contest but thanks Divine for hosting it!)

Dangggg another key Divine? That is awesome! I'm not sure this is quite what you are looking for but...

My favorite weapon is me ship! Nothing beats being out with me crew and sending down gifts to Ol' Davy Jones. I am currently trying to level up so that I can buy a war class ship, but I haven't decided which one yet :)

Last edited:
In POTCO I wasn't much for the weapons rather I just wanted to experience the Pirate's Life. But I had always wanted Mercer's Blades (Silver Freeze) because I have always loved the addition of the throwing knives (I had asked many times for the devs to add something like this) and I wish I had gotten them in POTCO as they were the only Legendary daggers/throwing knives available in the game.

My favorite weapon is/was the Admiral's Cutlass because it's near impossible to get, and keeps me looting. I have the Vice Admiral, so I just imagine a better version :D

My favorite weapon is the Thunderspine, it was easily one of the coolest looking swords in the game and it just has absolutely a blast to use.

Tyrant Blade, all the way! Being a broadsword with a pretty hefty lifesteal factor, I could swing at groups of enemies and watch my health... do nothing! The lifesteal was so powerful most enemies couldn't deal damage as fast as I was healing myself!

UPDATE: Many thanks to my good friend Raven Slaughterr who just pulled another key and gave it to me! My entry can be discounted from the contest now!

Last edited:
I loved the cursed sea fang blade, not sure if they will be bringing cursed blades back. I havent seen one yet at least :p
But I love it because it was a limited item and it caused lightning to strike your enemy.

My personal favourite is probably the voodoo doll. It was so effective and very easy to level up, plus it was extremely satisfying to use in combat!

Although I loved my Thunderspine, my go-to weapon was the Burnt Staff:

Burnt_Staff.jpg

Thanks for holding this contest Divine!

My go to weapons wer a few one of the weapons was rare cutlass thou I for got its name it hade rank 3 critical hit chance and all ways did the nose damage in battle

thanks for the chance to get a key

Last edited:
Congrats on the find!

My favorite weapon is the Master-Crafted Repeater Pistol.
Since it grants infinite steel shot, I could run around Tormenta all day and not have to worry about finding ammo.
Plus, the Quick Load skill was pretty neat as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back