Blog Post OPEN BETA TRAILER

Seahawk

Site Founder
DJgFzWoU8AAqrwO.jpg:large

Ahoy there!

Can you believe that only 7 days remain until the exciting release of Open Beta?
We’ve come such a long way!

On September 11th, 2015, Closed Alpha became available to a small pool of players. Yeah, I’m sure some of you miss having to hunt down those Alpha Keys. I’m sure you also miss only having fishing and potions for entertainment. Needless to say, many things in TLOPO have changed for the better. Not only did our player base increase from a few hundred to 107,000, but the content that we had to offer to the community multiplied. This wasn’t easy though! This only happened thanks to our amazing staff team and the
overwhelming support we have received from all of you fantastic fans.

Happy Birthday, TLOPO. Here's to a third year.

It was great to see so many of you stress testing Abassa on Sunday. Abassa was doing great, managing all 350 of you on it at once!
We made sure to not only increase the server count to 16 but to also increase the quality of each and every single one of them.
You’ll see this in full force next Tuesday!

In order to get you all more excited for September 19th, we’ve prepared a little surprise.
The development team composed an Open Beta trailer that you surely won't want to miss.
You might find yourself in it!

Now, less reading and more watching. By the way, we’re going to need you all to watch the video carefully. There is another surprise hidden somewhere (not really, it’s hard to miss!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fancy new logo, kinda cool to see TLOPO change its logo, make it feel more like it is its own. I'm assuming the secret is invasions, lowkey hoping treasure fleets come with it.
Anyway, thanks for all the hard work guys! The progress you devs are making is incredible and really appreciated. Love ya guys.
Yep, I love the new logo. I too got the impression from all the undead and the pirates attacking something on the shores that invasions will be arriving soon, and with server upgrades, it would be a great way to test the new servers.

Fancy new logo, kinda cool to see TLOPO change its logo, make it feel more like it is its own.

I feel like they did this because TLOPO will become so active and popular that it'd be wise to not have the official Pirates of the Caribbean skull logo as your entity/business/game/remake's main logo. I could practically feel Disney's lawyers cracking their knuckles together with giddyness but I'm glad they've picked the safer route. I assume the POTC logo on the forums is safe from Disney and their copyright guys because its a forum. The safer TLOPO can be the better so I fully approve of the new logo too.

Invasions? :D

Fancy new logo, kinda cool to see TLOPO change its logo, make it feel more like it is its own. I'm assuming the secret is invasions, lowkey hoping treasure fleets come with it.
Anyway, thanks for all the hard work guys! The progress you devs are making is incredible and really appreciated. Love ya guys.

Yep, I love the new logo. I too got the impression from all the undead and the pirates attacking something on the shores that invasions will be arriving soon, and with server upgrades, it would be a great way to test the new servers.
Yes the new logo is very nice!

Where are the invasions?

Last edited:
Well done and thank you so much! REALLY looking forward to this! I appreciate you taking the time to put together a trailer for us too! The only thing missing... Was me! haha! I've probably just been too busy working on memes for TLOTO. :D *winks* So proud to be a community member and beta tester... SO proud of the TLOPO team! Keep up the awesome work! And oh yes............. Two armored thumbs up! :D

2015-11-07 19.03.08.png

Back