Blog Post OPEN BETA

I joined in December 2016 and have so appreciated all that the devs have been able to accomplish just since I started playing. This is big and it will be great to have everyone on the game whenever they are able to play and stay as long as they can. We appreciate all the hard work done voluntarily and I don't think you all will understand how much we are grateful. So when we get irritated or frustrated the next time an update causes a new bug or whatever may we remember how hard they voluntarily work at bringing back our beloved game.

I played the original Pirates online with my two younger brothers until the day it closed. The three of us loaded in today together and it was such a trip down memory lane. If I could donate or help in any way, it still wouldn't be enough to show my appreciation for how amazing the game looks and plays. Yes, there are glitches and other things, but it is worth it to be able to play this game again. The devs are absolutely amazing

9/8/2017 @ 2:11PM EDT:

All new servers have been created. Operating systems have been installed. Networking is being configured currently.

uCsnLSG.jpg
j2zP9Fb.png

Very well done, so very excited and looking forward. I just wish they add some sort of tag to people who had a beta key, just for the fun of it.

Sincerely, Kyle.

Boy is this gonna be fun. Just six days until the top servers end up crashing on everyone entirely and complaints go up.

In all seriousness, it's good to be back in keeping to the Pirate Code.

Back