Question Open Camera

El Matador del Mar

Honorable Pirate
Is there any way to 'expand' my camera, like not focused on the player, but open, so it can roam over the island and make some video or photo material as example?

Doubt it, was looking for this setting too when I returned back in the game but I doubt it exists - at least for the average player.

This and more used to be possible with python injection. This has been blocked since the very first release of TLOPO and for very good reason. Python injection could be used to disable or enable collisions at will, leading to some unfair PvP matches. Personally I didn't learn how to do it until just a few weeks ago, which is good because knowing myself I'd probably have abused it and gotten myself banned being way too obvious about it.

To that end, I hope TLOPO releases a freecam and first-person camera someday. Those two camera setups used to be available with only one command each from the injection window. I bet it's only a line or two of code to implement it the same way. Sadly this is not very high on the team's priorities at the moment so we may not see it for awhile.

For now, you have a local environment of the game. You can python inject your client and create the same camera setups, as long as you're not trying to record Hallowed Woods or something else unique to TLOPO.

For now, you have a local environment of the game. You can python inject your client and create the same camera setups, as long as you're not trying to record Hallowed Woods or something else unique to TLOPO.

Alright, could you help me set it up?
I have no idea how to do it to be honest....

Back