Open chests?

Eric Sailcutter

Pirate Lord
For quite some time loot chests and loot skull chests have appeared open with the lid half inside the body of the chest to me. It wasn't that way until an update, the exact one I'm not sure (it might have been the big one?), but some time ago I noticed everyone posting screenshots of chests that appear normal. I think this is some sort of bug, is it because I'm running the game on my Mac? Are others seeing this?

For quite some time loot chests and loot skull chests have appeared open with the lid half inside the body of the chest to me. It wasn't that way until an update, the exact one I'm not sure (it might have been the big one?), but some time ago I noticed everyone posting screenshots of chests that appear normal. I think this is some sort of bug, is it because I'm running the game on my Mac? Are others seeing this?
Yes, it is a known mac related issue. [It is only on macs]

It doesn't obstruct game play in anyway, so it is not a priority on their to do list at this current time. - However, in the future they do PLAN to fix it.

Yes, it is a known mac related issue. [It is only on macs]

It doesn't obstruct game play in anyway, so it is not a priority on their to do list at this current time. - However, in the future they do PLAN to fix it.
Thanx Charles, that is what I thought but it's gone on so long and I've never noticed anyone say anything about it. The chests were normal earlier in beta.

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 7.33.57 AM.png

I've had this problem since August.

Back