Request Open Letter to the TLOPO Community Regarding Stephen Teague

Status
Not open for further replies.
1595014678472.png

Pepper.

While Stephen is a pretty fun and cool person to talk to, he still violated the privacy policy:

“By using our services, you consent to the accessibility of all chat logs and relevant user data sent across our network to our Staff. Anything disclosed by you within these logs is the sole liability of you and not TLOPO. Staff access to this information is tiered and appropriately restricted to certain levels within our administration.”

However, I don’t believe false information about Stephen should be left unpunished, especially in a disrespectful way, as the rule stated in the terms of service:

“Disrespecting, harassing, or spamming TLOPO Staff (including QA Testers) or Pirates Forums Staff.”
As regards to false information / allegations as it pertains to Stephen, I feel it is necessary to remind everyone that he did not provide so much as a screenshot of evidence, which is in stark contrast to the many screenshots by Spade and the video made by Porc.

Hi again everyone,

I know you have all been waiting for formal acknowledgement for some time now. You may read the TLOPO team's official response to the various discussions which have surfaced over the past week here:

These discussions have helped to shape the response and we appreciate everyone's patience in getting it out.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back