Request Open Letter to the TLOPO Community Regarding Stephen Teague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Seabeard

I've known Steph for a long time, he's helped a lot with svs and hackers.
But his stigma for corruption has been known for as long as I can remember. I would accept him as a community member, but I feel as if he should step down from Moderator since this has been known for a long time and staff haven't been seen taking any repercussions from my knowing.

Nonetheless, I have had good conversations with Steph, He's chill and a friend

Maisy

I don't know Stephen personally and I feel for anyone that has so many speaking out against him, but the question that comes to my mind is what is likely to be the best outcome for the future of the TLOPO? We have the development staff to thank for giving us back our game, but ultimately it is our game, the community of players that have stuck with it through good days and bad. I realise that this is an opinion that others might not agree with but I feel that no one person's position is more important than this, and sadly trust seems to have been dashed. I'm sorry Stephen, I'm sure you didn't in anyway mean it to get to this, but if your resignation as a staff member brings the community back together, then I think it would be the honourable thing to recognise this and resign.

I do want to say one other thing. I think it is very sad that so many other staff members 'liked' Stephen's 'address' in contrast to all the community members' posts expressing distress at what has happened, in which threads the staff who intervened at all were either defensive or condescending. Surely the way to mend this is for the people in authority to be seen to be neutral and understanding while the 'investigation' is ongoing.

Take care xxx

Edit: My last paragraph is incorrect and I apologise. I shouldn't have said all staff. Davy Darkrage made a very thoughtful posting yesterday which I think was appreciated by many.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back