Request Open Letter to the TLOPO Community Regarding Stephen Teague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivy

Violation of Privacy - This is HUGE - I dont even know why this is up for debate he should had been let go ASAP. This is bad business !!!!! This issue has gone on for way to long, enough stress in the world right now. People don't need to log on to a game in fear that their private chats will be exposed.
I have many issues with this mod, I have seen them bully, I have seen them do bias bans, I have seen them favor one over another. When ur in a position such as this you need mature people who enjoy everyone. You need someone who cares for the well being of others no matter what. I have proof of all of that I listed. But Im hoping I dont need to bring out what I have locked away. I kicked him out of my guild for being a bully, I dont stand for it, I wont do it. I dont tolerate it. people have real world issues and many people live in situations they cant control that are bad enough. they don't need some so called leader putting them down in a game they use to escape. That looked bad on my as a Guild Master.
TO THE MOD THIS IS ABOUT- You know you have done the wrong things, Stop being defensive, Stop throwing other people under the bus for ur actions. I have made many mistakes in my life but I own those mistakes that shows growth and maturity. I have gained more respect for myself and others by admitting my mistakes and fixing them. You made a name for ur self you are popular, everyone knows you. Now what kind of person do u wanna be known for??? Do you really wanna be known for this? My suggestion to you would be, show growth show maturity, show your growing in to a man you want to be. walk away from this task because ur not using it to gain any kind of social or technical growth that will help you in life. Why cause stress, heartache, distress, distrust, dividing of sides this isnt what anyone needs right now. Don't we all have enough of that?

TO THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE - Really? You really need to think about this? You really need a whole community of people who are stressed enough in the world to stress over what is obviously a violation of privacy? breaking so many rules I can't even count them on one hand. Come on....

Chris NightCore

I used to know Stephen, he was a very nice person before he was given any powers and become an abusive person.
TLOPO is a very small community still in diapers and has a long way to go before it becomes stable.

Honestly, I think it is a great idea for Stephen to step down from the game team, not because of the community demands or what he did but because it will be healthy for the game and for all of us.

Pepper.

While Stephen is a pretty fun and cool person to talk to, he still violated the privacy policy:

“By using our services, you consent to the accessibility of all chat logs and relevant user data sent across our network to our Staff. Anything disclosed by you within these logs is the sole liability of you and not TLOPO. Staff access to this information is tiered and appropriately restricted to certain levels within our administration.”

However, I don’t believe false information about Stephen should be left unpunished, especially in a disrespectful way, as the rule stated in the terms of service:

“Disrespecting, harassing, or spamming TLOPO Staff (including QA Testers) or Pirates Forums Staff.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back