Suggestion Optimization

Russmaster2299

Dockworker
Do you think you could work on optimizing ship vs ship combat? basically all of my battles are just, try and get in front of them, and then start shooting. Also, I noticed a bug where at a shipwright, after repairing a ship that the game usually doesn't bring the menu back, and will need you to press escape to leave the aspect ratio. also, as another suggestion/request, please also work on the graphics?

SvS is currently being worked on if i am told correctly... Honestly it better than ot used to be a few months ago.

Which graphics specifically are you referring to?

SvS is currently being worked on if i am told correctly... Honestly it better than ot used to be a few months ago.

Which graphics specifically are you referring to?
That’s good to hear about SvS. The graphics I really feel need work with are with characters and swamps. When going through Cuba’s swamps, I occasionally ran into the guard rail that was under the water, and it was a bit difficult to ignore. The characters I just feel look a little too far in the uncanny valley for me at the moment as well. Even during the cut scene. Still, I am glad to see how far this project has gotten during it’s time. Also, one way I feel to fix the SvS is to maybe slow down enemy ship mobility, or change it so they don’t constantly circle around the player when they fight maybe. Just brainstorming.

Last edited:
Also, one way I feel to fix the SvS is to maybe slow down enemy ship mobility, or change it so they don’t constantly circle around the player when they fight maybe. Just brainstorming.

Back