Recruiting Order Of Osiris

Maximus Redwaters

Dockworker
Order Of Osiris is a very relaxed community that has light and easy rules to follow. We do events with other guilds and just relax in game help each other when we can no level limit. We have open Officer positions open too not a hard spot to get to as well. We hold a community in game of 480 to 500 players and our discord is active as well we would love to have you in our community. >Easiest way to contact me is through discord Martin The Mad#5883 G&G And OoO (4).PNG
G&G And OoO (4).PNG

Attachments

• Screenshot (557).png
    Screenshot (557).png
    135.6 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot (452).png
    Screenshot (452).png
    668.5 KB · Views: 203
This is a guild that not only has fun but helps just starting out pirates learn an make there way through also we do lots of guild events for all low lv high lv the GM with the help of co-gm’s an officers an all pirates for that matter makes the adventure of being a pirate come alive every see a guild member stop an say hi I’m grace death one of the co-gm

Attachments

• 5139E73A-2251-4722-8237-37B59B8A2EAE.jpeg
    5139E73A-2251-4722-8237-37B59B8A2EAE.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 241
Order Of Osiris> Our guild strives to have a good community that you can depend on. its friendly and it is relaxed, we have very easy rules (commonsense rules) we have a very active community . We have a community of around 485 to 500 players were looking for future officers for our guild. We take pride of our guild discord our bots are coded by our Co Guild-master Blue Bill and it has a clean layout that isn't cluttered it has to be one of the best Tlopo related discords we do voice chats as well. Very common that we have them if you are into talking about Tlopo with friends. We do guild events as well If your interested in joining our guild we would love to have you. Best way of getting in is to add my discord. Martin The Mad#5883
Order Of Osiris members.PNG
Order Of Osiris members 3.PNG
Order Of Osiris members 2.PNG
G&G And OoO (4).PNG
Order Of Osiris BANNER.jpg

Attachments

• Order of Osiris banner.PNG
    Order of Osiris banner.PNG
    816.5 KB · Views: 732
Last edited:
Back