Recruiting Organized Fury

Kate Ironhawk

Honorable Pirate
AHOY EVERYBODY!

This is Kate Ironhawk, guild master of Organized Fury.

We are currently recruiting you! Yes you reading this (if you aren't in a guild already). We recruit anybody of all ranks no matter the circumstances. All Organized Fury asks if you is to be involved in Jolly Roger fights, help those who need it, and all around being a part of a team.

As a member, you will be treated with all respect. Over time you can move up the ladder of membership which will be determined by activity within the guild. Also try to be on the same server as most of the other guild (it will be posted here on the forum on what server we will be on).

If you have ANY questions, shoot me a message.

Attention anybody who is interested in joining!

I will be on today on the server Abassaa (server on top of the list). Not sure the exact location for I will be doing quests. I am a low level player due to not being on the game as much as I had planned when it was released. For sure look for me running around Tortuga. ;)

Organized Fury will be on server Ponderoso today. Will be doing quests but will be on the seas a lot. I own the Iron Griffin and Iron Hawk ships.

Server for today will be Ponderoso. I enjoy this server due to not many people being on and I can get where I need to go ASAP.

Server today (pretty much will always be) Ponderoso. Any of you interested in joining the guild, I own ships with Iron as the first name. Been busy with quests but will be on here, the forums, if you want to just shoot me a message.

Back