Our July 2013 banner

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
Did you notice the new banner this month? No, it was not me who created that. And no, it was not John Foulroberts either. We usually take turns creating our Forums' banner each month, but this month we have a pleasant surprise. Somebody with a hidden talent, and reliable resources ... and that person is: Johnny Sea Slasher! :bang:

Do you like it? Are you curious about the characters that are featured here? Where were his resources? I personally would like to hear directly from him. So I think, we will turn this page over to him so that he could explain it himself. All credits for the banner go to Johnny Dent. And thank you Davy Darkrage for posting it for us to enjoy.

I LOVE IT! This one flies easily with:
johsealofapproval2.png

Thanks for the wonderful feedback everyone! :D

The two pirates and Davy Jones are actually from a series or promotional photos from a developer's website. On the site, this particular dev stated that he used those characters in many of the images seen in the news ticker on the POTCO website, as well as promotional material for the press.

The Kelpbrain and Spineskull are from the Phase Files. John actually took the screenshot of those. Awhile back he went into the phase files and uploaded a highly-detailed image of each of the enemies in the game, and added them to the wiki. I stole those photos and added it to the banner :p

Also, I do image editing/manipulation quite frequently with wiki promotional stuff, so If you ever have a request for a sig, or something, lemme know. :)

Aye! No offense to any previous banners but this one is fantastic in my opinion. Love the dark and more serious look of it.

Back