Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MEH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Words are cheap...they say. But MUSIC? :pirate1: Yeah, music is completely different!

With no more than a sentence, share with other members on the forums a brief description of what you were/have been going through (by posting a song) since the time POTCO was shuttered - beginning on September 19, 2013 to present day.

There are a few rules. You must post in chronological order your songs beginning with that fateful day POTCO was shuttered. (TIP: You are not required to post 'every' song which comes to mind into a single post). The second rule is, you must abide by current forums rules/terms of service.

Let's have fun with this where our emotions, experiences, and memories are shared publicly with others (serving in a way as a sort of time-capsule via song). Below are examples to what I am suggesting. :D

---------------------------------------------

The numb feeling I had felt when I understood on POTCO's last day that something wrong had been done (which had affected 'a lot' of other people leading myself to feel as if I had personally failed):

The feelings of just, "ugh," I felt once after an explosion of POTCO remakes had bombarded the community scene the very moment POTHS had decided to close:

~ What are a few of your own songs/experiences you would like to share? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back