Blog Post Our Very First Savvy Swashbuckler!

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Posted by Sea Slasher on Aug. 4, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
08-04-omgitsalevel50_752x400.jpg

Ahoy, everyone!

Allow me to introduce meself. Ye can call me Sea Slasher. Aye, it be a silly name, but it’s stuck on for awhile now. A pirate has to go with what sticks. How else can ye gain any notoriety for yer plunderin’?

Now mateys, me job around these parts be to find the best of the best in the good ol’ Caribbean... pirates with real moxie. And I be pleased to announce that we have found the first one!

Introducing... Angelica Teach, the very first Savvy Swashbuckler in The Legend of Pirates Online! Savvy Swashbuckler be a long-honored title here in the Caribbean, and we certainly don’t take it lightly. Angelica be the first to gain the coveted rank of “Pirate Master” since these seas reopened last year. She’s shown some real mettle... usin' only fishin’ and brewin’ potions to reach her goal!

Now me hearties, don’t ye confuse this Angelica with the infamous pirate that be hangin’ around the likes of Jack Sparrow and Blackbeard. This lassie be a new breed all her own! I be sure she could go toe-to-toe with the Spanish swashbuckler any day. She’s certainly proven that!

Avast! I got ye some pretty interestin’ news, too. We be selectin’ more Savvy Swashbucklers as time goes on. Think ye know someone deservin’ of the title? Let us know! Send a message in a bottle over to us through the in-game Feedback Panel -- just be sure to label yer letters “Savvy Swashbucklers”, mates!

We be excited to see what ye have for us.

Congratulations to Angelica, and fairest of winds, mates!

https://tlopo.com/news/post/57a33974d1befa2df56a6acd/
@Salometic

That is amazing congratulations!!! I never thought anyone would reach 50 on only fishing and potions.
i tried to go for it but once you hit level 30 it takes hundreds of swift foot 3 potions, average of 4 hours of straight potions every level from 30-40 then 6-7 hours average for 40-50 each level, so yeah, a lot of dedication...

Back