Our very own Island Property

ZoroThePirate

Buccaneer
Like having homes in real life , MMOS have our very own home we can use to decorate and invite people. For this idea, we need a home so I think our home should be on an island, free from hostiles and Jolly Roger undead crew, if it becomes possible , we should have the option to decorate inside or outside with furniture items, but set a limit for the number of items we can place to avoid lag/Crashing the game . What ye think about this mateys?

i agree, & this could be a lot of fun (i love interior design & even took a class on it at school lol)

there are lots of unused buildings on port royal, and a few on tortuga. probably more on other islands

if you're thinking of having a house on a wild island, it probably wouldnt be that hard for the devs to just put a house on one of them

Like having homes in real life , MMOS have our very own home we can use to decorate and invite people. For this idea, we need a home so I think our home should be on an island, free from hostiles and Jolly Roger undead crew, if it becomes possible , we should have the option to decorate inside or outside with furniture items, but set a limit for the number of items we can place to avoid lag/Crashing the game . What ye think about this mateys?
That sounds cool. Perhaps it exists only in your account and you have the location. Maybe even be able to temp invite people to your island.
Or allow people with alts to build separate abodes on your island. Could this even incorporate your hidden chest for item storage?
A cave vault? Lots of ideas with this one. A place to chill with friends and guildies without the interruptions of the docks.

People do kind of that with their ships and just pull sails and hang out.

Back