Website Outdated Website

El Matador del Mar

Honorable Pirate
Pirates...

I should kill you all, but I have message for you... before me and my crew are released from the triangle... we need the TLOPO website to be updated... that's the only way out. We are officialy free when the information will be updated on the website... it stills thinks that Beta isn't open, so when you look at FAQ they say we will open Open Beta 19th September 2017... which is a year ago. Plus Padres is spelled wrong by islands, plus the New Arrivals must be update.

Could you do that for me... please, I wish I could do it myself, but... Dead Men Update No Websites

Hey there,

We're actually going to be rolling out a completely redesigned website within the coming months. Our new site will boast some heavily-requested community-oriented features as well as huge facelift. We still have a few loose ends to tie up, but we are very excited for its release.

For what it's worth, we have just updated the FAQ entries to be a bit more relevant. Thanks for pointing that out!

We encourage everyone to report issues to us, whether they be bugs and glitches in-game, or website quirks.

The Crew @ TLOPO

Hey there,

We're actually going to be rolling out a completely redesigned website within the coming months. Our new site will boast some heavily-requested community-oriented features as well as huge facelift. We still have a few loose ends to tie up, but we are very excited for its release.

For what it's worth, we have just updated the FAQ entries to be a bit more relevant. Thanks for pointing that out!

We encourage everyone to report issues to us, whether they be bugs and glitches in-game, or website quirks.

The Crew @ TLOPO

Will this include leaderboards? A blog post when the game first came out included these stats, so hopefully the answer is yes.

Hey there,

The Crew @ TLOPO

Jackpot!
This I like...

Back