[OVER][Giveaway] Aztec Coin Medallion ***NEW WINNERS***

The Giveaway is Over!
Here are the Winners:

Tanner

RESELECTED:
Jordan
Damian (Drcookie)

(you have 7 days from today to claim the medallion or new winners will be chosen)

[NEVER CLAIMED] Stephan (JackHookwalker)
[NEVER CLAIMED] Corey (Blonde Stash)

You will be notified by an email on how to claim your medallion, and will receive information about shipping time, etc.

Thank you all for participating!

Giving away 3 Pirates of the Caribbean Medallions.

dPrQXVi.jpg

BE SURE TO ENTER YOUR REAL EMAIL, THAT'S HOW YOU'LL BE NOTIFIED YOU WON!

GIVEAWAY OVER

Contest Ends December 7th!

Winners are randomly picked. If you are chosen, you will be emailed about how to claim the medallion.

This is a real, physical medallion, not a key for TLOPO. You'll get an email on how to get your medallion if you are a winner, and your name will be posted here.

Good luck!

Also, if you want to have a higher chance of winning, don't share this with people outside of the forums or the TLOPO community! This is meant to be exclusive to TLOPO!

So how is the winner picked? When everyone enters, they are automatically assigned a number, starting from 1, all the way to the last entry. After that, three random numbers are picked using random.org and three winners will show up.

The stuff below is just to protect me, and any person who shall enter the contest, and how the information that is collected (email and name) in the contest will be used.

TOS/Privacy Policy: You may only enter once, and only one entry per household. There are security measures in place that I have custom coded, and any attempt to bypass any of them will result in instant disqualification. I take no responsibility for the use of the entry system, and it is hosted by Rafflecopter, embedded into my website. Your email will only be used to be contacted if you are one of the winners. There is nothing that will increase your chances of winning. Using a proxy/server, etc. will result in instant disqualification. You may be disqualified for any reason at my discretion. Any unwritten, or otherwise unstated rules/regulations are up to Blackbeard's decision. Any new rules may be made at any time necessary without any prior notice, but no such rule will change the result of the giveaway. The medallion may differ slightly from the picture above.

Last edited:
Is this medallion something in a "digital form" able to be redeemed somewhere (like TLOPO) or is this an actual tangible object? It was not very clear as to what this actually is in your description of the giveaway.

Those are the medallions they sell at Disneyworld and on the disney cruise line (I own one which I bought on the cruise for pirate night lol). If you are on the up and up with this contest then that is very nice of you to give away 3 of them. They are actually nice quality, great to add to a pirate costume for sure.

Those are the medallions they sell at Disneyworld and on the disney cruise line (I own one which I bought on the cruise for pirate night lol). If you are on the up and up with this contest then that is very nice of you to give away 3 of them. They are actually nice quality, great to add to a pirate costume for sure.
Awesome to hear that you're familiar with the actual item. ;) At first I was like...

tumblr_nmkk6mfxEH1r08od2o2_r5_500.gif
:dunno:

@Edward Teach (Blackbeard) - Were the medallions promoted within this give-away the same medallions acquired by Disneyland/Disney Cruise Line goers?
I had bought mine on the disney cruise in the gift shop to wear for pirate night on the ship. They were about $12 each so that is very nice of you to give away yours! When I look closer there is slight differences with the earrings on the skull and also the designs around the skull. Yours is definitely nicer. It was as if the Disney Cruise line copied the coin but made some variations.

I had bought mine on the disney cruise in the gift shop to wear for pirate night on the ship. They were about $12 each so that is very nice of you to give away yours! When I look closer there is slight differences with the earrings on the skull and also the designs around the skull. Yours is definitely nicer. It was as if the Disney Cruise line copied the coin but made some variations.
We have 4 of them at our house, purchased in Disney World as we dressed as pirates to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween night back in 2007. They are made of a nice heavy metal and mine still look the same as when I bought them. They are nice quality. Thanks to @Edward Teach (Blackbeard) Teach (Blackbeard) for giving some away. Nice of you mate :)

The Giveaway is Over!
Here are the Winners:

Tanner
Stephan (JackHookwalker)
Corey (Blonde Stash)

You will be notified by an email on how to claim your medallion, and will receive information about shipping time, etc.

Thank you all for participating!

Giving away 3 Pirates of the Caribbean Medallions.

dPrQXVi.jpg

BE SURE TO ENTER YOUR REAL EMAIL, THAT'S HOW YOU'LL BE NOTIFIED YOU WON!

GIVEAWAY OVER

Contest Ends December 7th!

Winners are randomly picked. If you are chosen, you will be emailed about how to claim the medallion.

This is a real, physical medallion, not a key for TLOPO. You'll get an email on how to get your medallion if you are a winner, and your name will be posted here.

Good luck!

Also, if you want to have a higher chance of winning, don't share this with people outside of the forums or the TLOPO community! This is meant to be exclusive to TLOPO!

So how is the winner picked? When everyone enters, they are automatically assigned a number, starting from 1, all the way to the last entry. After that, three random numbers are picked using random.org and three winners will show up.

The stuff below is just to protect me, and any person who shall enter the contest, and how the information that is collected (email and name) in the contest will be used.

TOS/Privacy Policy: You may only enter once, and only one entry per household. There are security measures in place that I have custom coded, and any attempt to bypass any of them will result in instant disqualification. I take no responsibility for the use of the entry system, and it is hosted by Rafflecopter, embedded into my website. Your email will only be used to be contacted if you are one of the winners. There is nothing that will increase your chances of winning. Using a proxy/server, etc. will result in instant disqualification. You may be disqualified for any reason at my discretion. Any unwritten, or otherwise unstated rules/regulations are up to Blackbeard's decision. Any new rules may be made at any time necessary without any prior notice, but no such rule will change the result of the giveaway. The medallion may differ slightly from the picture above.
congrats to the winners!!!

Back