Overwatch

MisterLee

Honorable Pirate
For anyone who plays Overwatch, feel free to add my account MisterLee#1236 on Battle.net. I play a lot of competitive and like to play in groups :happy: but for those not so competitive I like to play Arcade and Quick Play as well.

Also feel free to drop your account in the comment section with your favorite hero (just because) and I'll add you.

Btw my most played hero is Junkrat.

>When you win in Overwatch but still loose because it's Overwatch
I made someone feel like that last night. My entire team got killed by a D. Va, and the D. Va was the only thing left alive on the other side after self destruct/us killing them..
Game went in to Overtime on the objective, and I was Pharah.
Decided to be that one guy and shot D. Va out of the spot with my RB right before dying, so we won even though we all died. xD

I made someone feel like that last night. My entire team got killed by a D. Va, and the D. Va was the only thing left alive on the other side after self destruct/us killing them..
Game went in to Overtime on the objective, and I was Pharah.
Decided to be that one guy and shot D. Va out of the spot with my RB right before dying, so we won even though we all died. xD

What a trooper! Pharah is so OP to be honest

What a trooper! Pharah is so OP to be honest
Sure is, if you can get proper hits in while flying.
I honestly think Widowmaker is the most OP one in the game, and her shots are easier to get in than Hanzo's, he's a nightmare. Only good thing about him is pushing with his ult, then changing in to someone who can split enemies like Bastion from a distance/Torbjorn with his turrent.

Sure is, if you can get proper hits in while flying.
I honestly think Widowmaker is the most OP one in the game, and her shots are easier to get in than Hanzo's, he's a nightmare. Only good thing about him is pushing with his ult, then changing in to someone who can split enemies like Bastion from a distance/Torbjorn with his turrent.

I actually always saw Widowmaker as the most underpowered as she is only good at distance. Hanzo is great if you know how to aim. You can pretty much one shot any offensive or defensive hero.

For anyone who plays Overwatch, feel free to add my account MisterLee#1236 on Battle.net. I play a lot of competitive and like to play in groups :happy: but for those not so competitive I like to play Arcade and Quick Play as well.

Also feel free to drop your account in the comment section with your favorite hero (just because) and I'll add you.

Btw my most played hero is Junkrat.
What's your rank?

I actually always saw Widowmaker as the most underpowered as she is only good at distance. Hanzo is great if you know how to aim. You can pretty much one shot any offensive or defensive hero.
lol @ Hanzo only being good if you know how to aim. That scattorshot arrow doesn't require aiming. It's the Kobe of Overwatch shooting. It can hit you for a headshot no matter where you are, no matter how far you run and no matter how many shields you're behind.

I'm currently high silver since I main Mercy and Lucio but 4rltho why does everyone think they're the next best Widowmaker or Hanzo and NEVER. EVER. SWAP?!?!? #frustration

Also my BT Uncleanpiggy#1917 if anyone is interested in just hanging out or wants to hit up some low end comp

lol @ Hanzo only being good if you know how to aim. That scattorshot arrow doesn't require aiming. It's the Kobe of Overwatch shooting. It can hit you for a headshot no matter where you are, no matter how far you run and no matter how many shields you're behind.

I'm currently high silver since I main Mercy and Lucio but 4rltho why does everyone think they're the next best Widowmaker or Hanzo and NEVER. EVER. SWAP?!?!? #frustration

Also my BT Uncleanpiggy#1917 if anyone is interested in just hanging out or wants to hit up some low end comp

Scattershot is used the most effective when shot at the persons feet spreading out upwards. Shot anywhere but at the feet it is almost useless and rare to get multiple kills or even just one.

Scattershot is used the most effective when shot at the persons feet spreading out upwards. Shot anywhere but at the feet it is almost useless and rare to get multiple kills or even just one.

True. I've just almost always been killed it feels like by a Hanzo when he's either shooting his ult through a wall that he saw us through via a Widow infra-red, scattershot to the feet or my special favorite when he scattershots a hallway wall that I'm charging at him in and it somehow manages to headshot me.

However, I will say in Hanzo player's favor, that when I've seen actually good Hanzos they can just walk in and take people down without even bothering with scattershotting as often. The reason I'm so against him is that Hanzo is frustrating since he's the only character that gets a headshot pretty consistently off of an ability he doesn't even have to really aim except for shooting at someone's feet and it's also frustrating cause it feels like the Hanzos I play with can't get any sort of kills without using scattershot at the feet trick or by timing to use their ult over a Zarya Graviton.

True. I've just almost always been killed by Hanzo when he's either shooting his ult through a wall that he saw us through via a Widow infra-red, scattershot to the feet or my special favorite is when he scattershots a hallway wall and it somehow headshots me.

However, I will say in Hanzo player's favor, that when I've seen actually good Hanzos that they can just walk in and take people down without even bothering with scattershotting. It's just that I personally find Hanzo frustrating since he's the only character that gets a headshot pretty consistently off of an ability he doesn't even have to really aim except for shooting at someone's feet and it feels like the Hanzos I play with can't get any sort of kills without using scattershot or their ult over a Zarya Graviton.

That's Hanzo for you, you can either be a god and take people out with his bow or you just get kills off scattershot lol

Back