Overwatch

lol @ Hanzo only being good if you know how to aim. That scattorshot arrow doesn't require aiming. It's the Kobe of Overwatch shooting. It can hit you for a headshot no matter where you are, no matter how far you run and no matter how many shields you're behind.

I'm currently high silver since I main Mercy and Lucio but 4rltho why does everyone think they're the next best Widowmaker or Hanzo and NEVER. EVER. SWAP?!?!? #frustration

Also my BT Uncleanpiggy#1917 if anyone is interested in just hanging out or wants to hit up some low end comp
Playing Lucio isn't an excuse for a low rank, I'm mid plat and I mained him this season

Playing Lucio isn't an excuse for a low rank, I'm mid plat and I mained him this season

Apologies. I didn't mean to imply that playing Lucio is the reason I'm so low as much as it is the fact I'm only good at Support classes and thus main them and never really have tried to play anything else. I mean I think I am decent with and Reaper and Soldier: 76 and play them occasionally I guess but I just feel like being unable to provide the versatility of playing all the classes decently limits my ability to be an actual asset to the team and thus can result in my team struggling since they're having to play classes they might not be as good at since I only can really play Support thus my complaint about having a low rating since I only "main" Mercy and Lucio.

Granted, it is a team shooter so you'd think as long as I'm providing proper support then we'd be doing fine but that's obviously not the case since I'm only high silver.

On another note to attest to the fact I can at least play a support, I've been told multiple times I'm good at playing Mercy/Lucio by other support mains that are of my rank or higher and have been told that I at least know how to make the "clutch ults" via rez or sound barrier and I know my stats are decent since my overall healing/healing average are higher than some of my friends who play comp but are in Gold/Plat but yet despite all that, my team consistently loses and at this point, I just don't know how to improve without either consistently playing support and beating my head against the wall until I finally starting winning games or just improve my capability to play other classes in hopes that someone else can pickup the support role.

Back