Recruiting P E A C E Keepers

Greetings everyone for those just passing by and to people who are searching to get back in this guild again from POTCO into TLOPO but again created by the original Guild Master which is me. I have been around the rebuild of this game since October 2015 but never signed up on the forum and yet I see notices for those looking for it so I am here to answer back!
With that said if you are looking back for old members if you want of course no one is forced to join but if you are looking back again to join then of course you may! As for new people if you are interested then clearly you are welcomed at anytime! I look forward to meeting old pirates again and new ones to start NEW adventures!
You will see me around and members around so if you want to join back or join for the first time then come on here and let me know!
I intend to bring this guild back on top of the leaderboards again and have its name stand out again just as in POTCO into TLOPO. Back then our max number of people online was 64 and with max guild of 500! Let's see if we can still stand up to this again!

Hey Jack, I don't remember my original pirates name but I was in P E A C E keepers just I wasn't very involved if I remember so I was wondering if I could get back in. My pirates name is right now is Ben Storm.

Thank you.

Hey Jack, I don't remember my original pirates name but I was in P E A C E keepers just I wasn't very involved if I remember so I was wondering if I could get back in. My pirates name is right now is Ben Storm.

Thank you.
Everyone who was in the guild back in POTCO is welcomed back into TLOPO as the same guild has been remade once more again with old and new members found. Numbers have grown at a good rate and having a lot of fun as before.

Greetings everyone for those just passing by and to people who are searching to get back in this guild again from POTCO into TLOPO but again created by the original Guild Master which is me. I have been around the rebuild of this game since October 2015 but never signed up on the forum and yet I see notices for those looking for it so I am here to answer back!
With that said if you are looking back for old members if you want of course no one is forced to join but if you are looking back again to join then of course you may! As for new people if you are interested then clearly you are welcomed at anytime! I look forward to meeting old pirates again and new ones to start NEW adventures!
You will see me around and members around so if you want to join back or join for the first time then come on here and let me know!
I intend to bring this guild back on top of the leaderboards again and have its name stand out again just as in POTCO into TLOPO. Back then our max number of people online was 64 and with max guild of 500! Let's see if we can still stand up to this again!
omg like hai (^o^) i was in P E A C E keepers as well remember when there was guild meetings and our job was to like keep the peace between guildsʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

omg like hai (^o^) i was in P E A C E keepers as well remember when there was guild meetings and our job was to like keep the peace between guildsʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Greetings and Salutations Miss bellaisadellima! Our meetings back then were constant group events. Always hidden in quiet servers and do huge teamwork group events. Like invasions were our number 1 as it was Jolly Rogers army vs P E A C E Keepers guild. They were always fun and intense. This guild is made again in TLOPO with currently 330 members and growing. Every old member and new ones are welcomed back in anytime.

I was in Pk for a time back in the day under one of my original potc pirates (can't remember which though, maybe Captain Finn or Tall Liz, lol). Lots of group fun. Current main pirate is in family guild but I have an alt who needs a guild.

I was in Pk for a time back in the day under one of my original potc pirates (can't remember which though, maybe Captain Finn or Tall Liz, lol). Lots of group fun. Current main pirate is in family guild but I have an alt who needs a guild.
Everyone is welcomed in anytime but for some reason I can't start a private conversation with you to send the guild invitation code.

Last edited:
Back