1. MacOS Community: Apple, Inc at the Worldwide Developers Conference has recently announced changes to MacOS Mojave that will be impacting TLOPO's compatibility in the future. Read the latest blog post to see what this means for you.

P3dpython.exe Crash Errors

Discussion in 'Pirates of the Caribbean Online' started by Jason Shipmonger, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Jason Shipmonger

Jason Shipmonger Honorable Pirate

Ok so first off, this has never happened before, untill the Infamy updates is making my game crash. Everytime I'm in a Invasion or anything like that, (black pearl, PvP, SvS, etc.) it crashes me and when I log back the invasion is done and I dont get any rep for killing the undead. Its getting really annoying now, any one have any tips or solutions?

2. Treasurer

Founder

hmm, maybe reinstall the game?

Will likes this.
  3. Will

Site Founder

Try that Jason ;)

4. Jason Shipmonger

I'm serious, more than 25 times I've reinstalled the game, no joke.

5. Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder

It's something wrong with the graphics I suppose. Happens to me all the time, and it RUINS the game! Just need to get used to it, until Disney fixes it......

6. Jason Shipmonger

Yeah, its getting really annoying, whens something important comes up it will just ruin the game. And I hate it a lot because of cool events and I cant attend them because of this problem. Glad to see I'm not the only one who's being tortured :p