Event  Padres Del Fuego Invasion

Will

Site Founder
Just a few minutes ago, a Padres Del Fuego Invasion led by Jolly Roger started! I told the Guild I was hosting, but absolutely no one was on! I was all alone!

And So I started fighting alone, pushing them back all I could, and I thought I did great with my blunderbuss!

Then Nicholas came online. I felt great relief as I invited him to join. He came and took care of the south while I could go back north.

Then a few more guildies and Spirit came and helped. Nick's final shot blasted Jolly back to the ground!

Yeah I know how you feel.I did invasion alone also,till a friend tped by that time almost had jolly done.Thank god for the blunderbuss and siege woot.Grats Will and the rest who came on to help.

Great job... what a fantastic battle! Great team work as well.. nothing like having people show up at just the nick of time to save the day...lol.

Whenever I use the blunderbuss it works nothing like that...lol.

I am so sad I missed the invasion! I haven't been in the game yet . . . Good job Will!:skullpeak:

WOW! Great job Will! I'm sorry you had to battle alone for a bit there--would've definitely tped if I were online (love invasions!). You guys all did great working together!

great job, will. what kind of blunderbuss is that? i need one!:flag:

That be the strongest blunderbuss of the game. Fullmoon special Blunderbuss, Famed, 88 attack, Infinite Silver Shot..

WOW! Great job Will! I'm sorry you had to battle alone for a bit there--would've definitely tped if I were online (love invasions!). You guys all did great working together!

Thank you!
I don't doubt it you would have been of great help! Jolly wouldn't have standed a chance!

Back