parrot shop

i think it would be pretty cool.... kinda like how our pirate have stars fly around their heads if they got stunned... have it be a parrot... :D like... how we put on tattoos... lets put on a parrot :p with like.. the flying parrot being 25,000 gold, and the parrot for your shoulder be 50,000 gold... lol... idk

lol love the pic of the pika xD mine would.......... be yellow that helped me cheat in poker xD

Adopt a parrot would be good. We can get a parrot from a pet store, then a parrot would have abilities (almost like having another weapon). The parrot - or any pet, really - can be trained to have levels; just sits there on the shoulder, flies around following us, or sends a message to some friends, or even steals stuff from enemies/pokes/flaps wings on enemies. Just annoys enemies. Then the higher the parrot level is, the more attributes it can get; customized outfit :cool: , a hat, eye patch, or even a goatie!

Mine would have an eye patch and hat of course, and a sling to carry bullets for me. Like that ----------> :arrrrr: except it's a parrot.

Thats a great idea, if only disney would do that, which i would say they would not, it would be cool to have a parrot, i would make mine all green with blue feathers!!;)

Back