Recruiting Partners N Crime

Lume

Honorable Pirate
mwr3bnN.png

The Caribbean's most wanted Partners N Crime

PNC
Named after our predecessor Partners In Crime, we are Partners N Crime. Alice Darkbane, the last Guildmaster of Partners is the current GM of PNC. PNC is a continuation of the former glorious guilds Partners In Crime & Partners N Crime. We are strictly family oriented for the enjoyment of anyone regardless of age and whilst the atmosphere is friendly, our rule system is strictly enforced to maintain a mature and orderly guild.

Rules and guidelines
Whilst there are more, here is a short rundown of them.
  • Pirates must respect each other in and out of the guild regardless of level, race, gender etc. Humour should not be taken or thrown in vain. Keep discord and ingame chat PG-13.
  • Be sure to have fun, relax and enjoy the guild. If we aren't the guild for you, we understand.
  • Be polite. Try to remember to ask a pirate before teleporting, as you wouldn't want others to do it to you. Courtesy goes a long way.
  • Respect each other's wishes.
  • No swearing, spamming, vulgarity or other annoying or offensive chat.
  • Do not ask for staff. Not only will this put us off from promoting you, but the staff load in PNC is likely more than what you expect. Let yourself be promoted, rather than looking to be. Be nice, friendly, mature and it will come to you.
  • No griefing.
  • No glitches, exploits or third party software that give you an advantage over other players.
  • Use your common sense. If you think something may be against the rules, it likely is. Don't do it.
Make sure to be familiar with the former PNC rules found HERE

Qualifications
  • Be mature. Whilst we accept everyone, regardless of level and age, we do recommend you decide whether you would enjoy the guild and whether it is something you can handle.
  • Be active.
  • Be willing to follow all rules.
  • Must be tolerant and open. Do not discriminate against anyone regardless of features.
  • The guild has a reputation. Make sure you can live up to it.
  • Do not put each other down.
The most important part of a guild is having fun. If you are creating an environment in which others are not having fun, you will be met with warnings and expulsions.

Communication
We have our own discord server, to ensure everyone's safety whilst being able to interact with each other better. Discord is a completely safe voice & text channel that can be used downloaded, or in a browser. The server is hosted itself and features several channels that you can go into with your friends, as well as a text channel for screenshots or just talking. (This will be personally messaged until I decide to post it publicly.)

edit : https://discord.gg/AF7swD3

All PSAs will be made via discord. Whilst it isnt mandatory for the guild, I strongly recommend it.

Joining
The guild invite code is no longer active. Those interested in joining should shoot @Marry The Night a PM or ask any of us if you happen to run into us in-game!

Sources and references
http://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175
http://gamersfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Partners_N_Crime
http://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15289
Art credit to Lady Nayana, and credit to Captain Del.

RED51xV.png

Last edited:
Me and @J.T. Were previous members, and would like to join on one of our alts. Not sure when they will be created, but when they are, there is a chance they may want a spot in the guild.

Thanks

~Charles Gunfury

Who were you before @Lume ? and who all from before have you talked to. I was Tim (and Emily) Rigmenace and had made it to rank of Officer in the old guild.

Also, I have another old guild member, was a Veteran I believe, that I will be attempting to reach about playing this now that the game is back in the beta. (edit: already been messaged now and is excited)

Last edited:
Who were you before @Lume ? and who all from before have you talked to. I was Tim (and Emily) Rigmenace and had made it to rank of Officer in the old guild.

Also, I have another old guild member, was a Veteran I believe, that I will be attempting to reach about playing this now that the game is back in the beta. (edit: already been messaged now and is excited)
I was Raven, level ~45. And as for new members - sounds great!

I made a discord server to try and get in contact with some new people due to restraints with playtimes.
https://discord.gg/AF7swD3

-Messaged on discord

- PSA : The Discord Server now fully running and posted!

Hello, I had two characters in this Guild. Anne Chiphazzard and Little Monkey. I would love to be a part of this family again!
Just be sure to join on the Partner's N Crime Discord in the first post, and then we will go from there and get your pirates invited back into the guild!

Welcome to Partner's N Crime :)

~Barbossa Gunfury

Good to see PIC making a comeback. I used to be in it on one of my baby pirates. I miss Norries Savvy. I hope she plays :)
I remember she was unhappy with the way POTCO was run. Maybe she'll enjoy TLOPO.

That's a shame. I was fond of her. She was a really nice person! I hope she plays :) It's a shame that I lost contact with her and many others.
I never got to know her personally because I was young when she resigned, but from what I've heard she sounds like a delight.

I honestly wasn't there when savvy was over the guild, (I was just on my main pirate then, I think). However i do think based on previous comments she was a nice person to be around. :)

Last edited:
I've been usurped?! :pirate duel:

(Kidding, of course; though Del did have a successor... ;))

GM%20Screen1.jpg

Also, Savvy says hello! :buds:
Included some notes to the former GMs (including you!). ;)

Nice to see ya again Kyle. Its been quite some time and I doubt you remember me (maybe besides some scoldings for glitching!)

Last edited:
Back