Recruiting Partners N Crime

It's kinda funny, I've been playing a lot of Sid Meier's Pirates recently and then this morning William Goldwalker (aka CarribeanThunder) mentioned he used a beta key and had been playing. Spent the morning looking through tons of screenshots and reminiscing about old times. No game has been able to fill the void POTCO left these past few years, so I'm very eager to dive back in!

Included some notes to the former GMs (including you!). ;)

Nice to see ya again Kyle. Its been quite some time and I doubt you remember me (maybe besides some scoldings for glitching!)

I will admit at first when I looked in this forum I was surprised and confused, but I definitely remember you now haha. It's nice and incredibly nostalgic to see a bunch of familiar faces! Although unfortunately I don't think Savvy will make a full return; but I imagine she will pop in every now and then.

It's kinda funny, I've been playing a lot of Sid Meier's Pirates recently and then this morning William Goldwalker (aka CarribeanThunder) mentioned he used a beta key and had been playing. Spent the morning looking through tons of screenshots and reminiscing about old times. No game has been able to fill the void POTCO left these past few years, so I'm very eager to dive back in!

I will admit at first when I looked in this forum I was surprised and confused, but I definitely remember you now haha. It's nice and incredibly nostalgic to see a bunch of familiar faces! Although unfortunately I don't think Savvy will make a full return; but I imagine she will pop in every now and then.
Will you be making a return yourself? If you're interested in discussing things further, feel free to shoot me a PM on the forums or discord and I'll try to get back to you as briskly as I can! Chris, Will and Jason hopped in the discord earlier today. Tim as well as Gastro are in it as well. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Glad to see someone's keeping a legacy afloat! I'm eager to see the direction the guild will go in after all these years. I know many of us from the core group have been keeping in touch and are looking into getting back into the game, if casually, so I hope to see more and more familiar faces pop up.

Helloooo everybody! I'm so happy to see so many pirates interested in continuing the Partners legacy. Warms my heart honestly! I'm super excited to check out TLOPO and see what everyone's been up to. :) Sadly I won't have the time to dedicate for gameplay like back in the day, but I'll be popping in from time to time.

Helloooo everybody! I'm so happy to see so many pirates interested in continuing the Partners legacy. Warms my heart honestly! I'm super excited to check out TLOPO and see what everyone's been up to. :) Sadly I won't have the time to dedicate for gameplay like back in the day, but I'll be popping in from time to time.
Thank you for your encouragement Savvy! :)
Hey guys, guess who finally joined PnC on TLOPO!

It's me
Glad to have ye back!

Ahoy everyone! Just a heads up, the unlimited invite code in the first post is no longer active. If anyone wishes to join, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or reply here. Or ask if you run into any of us in the game, of course. :buds:

Ahoy there! It's great to hear PNC is still well and alive! For anyone who remembers, I was Klamath in POTCO and was part of the guild from the early years of the Partners legacy. I'd be thrilled to join again. :)

KLAMAATTHHH!! Welcome back, mate! I'll be glad to send you an invite soon ;)

I was reminiscing about POTCO with my son the other day and he did a search and came up with TLOPO! Wow! Just like old home week. Then I come across PNC in the forum. I was a member for the last half year or so. Made some good friends. It's good to see some familiar names coming back.

Dang! I can't remember what my main character's name was, or my son's. I do remember a lot of you got together with me to celebrate and watch as I made it to 50th level. I'll have to ask my son in the morning and get back with that name.

Now I'm back playing TLOPO as is my son. It's glitchy, it's laggy, but, dang, it's home! Can I get back into PNC again? That would make it all complete. Game user name is Warmonger; main character is Davy Warmonger.

@Warmonger Hello, Davy. You don't know me, as I joined the guild after beta started, however I can tell you you can easily get a hold of the guild at https://discord.gg/AF7swD3 . Discord is a free voice and text chat application for desktops and web browsers. You may need to make an account, but it's quick and easy. Hope to see you on Discord, but if you can't use it for some reason feel free to PM me and we'll set up a time to add you to the guild. See you on the high seas!

Wow! It's interesting to see several of the old larger guilds from POTCO are resussitated/still around, like Renegade Outlaws, Infernal, Fatal Fury and Masters and Skulls. Must be a lot of people who really appreciated this game and was sad when it was discontinued.

Ahoy mates! I apologize for the lack of official guild events but I feel that at this time they may not be entirely feasible, mainly due to the current playtime restrictions. However, I do have something major in the works. I won't announce anything at the moment, as it's going to take a lot of preparation on my part in-game, but it's going to be big. Huge! Trust me. ;)

In addition to that, with all of these impromptu plunder runs (and and a few poker games with Crestshot), I also definitely have plans to bring back Captain's Crew Nights and the tradition of Partner of the Week! If leaderboards make a return then the Week of 300 Wins may as well (some of you may have noticed I've really taken a liking to blackjack recently). :buds:

If you make me rank during Week of 300 Wins we are going to have a Problem.

Oh yes! I was also thinking a mandatory 3 hours of ranking enemies per day. I'll even drag Miss Ranker out of the retirement home so she can watch y'all do laps around the Port Royal graveyard, maybe chase y'all around with her cane to keep you whippersnappers in shape. RANK :walk the plank:

is it too early for April fools luv y'all

I finally found my old name: Crimson Rose. Anyone remember her?

When I was playing POTCO I created a list of all the quests available in the game and posted it to the old POTCO forum. I found the forum and that thread in the forum, but the list seems to be missing. Pity. I wanted to use it again. Checked my old computer: No luck.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of that list of quests? It would be worth it to post it again, here, I think.

Last edited:
Back