Recruiting Partners N Crime

Anyone know when TLOPO will be back up? I've been searching thru the forums but I can't find anything.

It feels like months now.

Anyone know when TLOPO will be back up? I've been searching thru the forums but I can't find anything.

It feels like months now.

If you go to Forums>General Discussion you will find a stickied thread (7th down in the section at top highlighted in blue) :
"MEGATHREAD: Downtime Discussion". All discussion of this should be there, as well as helpful links to messages from the devs on this.https://piratesforums.co/threads/megathread-downtime-discussion.17892/unread

I've heard about this guild and remember seeing members around when the original game was up and running! I would really love to join you guys if its possible!!

I'm so jealous that everyone still has their old signatures from the days when we had an official website ;-; my computer died and I lost all traces of the signature that someone (I think was Lady Nayana) worked so hard to get working for me. All I've got is a few screenshots ;-; but I'm so happy I found you guys again; I'm so emotional right now just reading some of your names. I've missed you all so much aaaaaaaaa ;-;

I'm so jealous that everyone still has their old signatures from the days when we had an official website ;-; my computer died and I lost all traces of the signature that someone (I think was Lady Nayana) worked so hard to get working for me. All I've got is a few screenshots ;-; but I'm so happy I found you guys again; I'm so emotional right now just reading some of your names. I've missed you all so much aaaaaaaaa ;-;

Whew okay brace y'all's selves because this is kind of a (very) long-winded post, because I'll be covering a variety of topics and I'mma apologize now ok

First order of business: ELIZABETH!!! I'm so sorry, I meant to reply to this... err, a while ago oops. You've already seen our excitement to have you back both in-game and in the discord, but I'll reiterate anyway; I MISSED U TOO AHMAGAD WELCOME BACK! And, congrats again on your promotion to Veteran!

I don't remember if I already said this but literally back in January when a good portion of the old Partners were joining TLOPO, while reminiscing over the good old days Crestshot and I were trying to figure out a way to get in touch with you and potentially get you back in the game with us. So, lemme add to your emotional-ness and say that you were fondly remembered and we are ecstatic to have you back.

Double oops, I guess I kinda let this thread get dusty huh? Haha. For any non-members wondering: while we may not be aggressively recruiting, we definitely are accepting new members! Full disclosure, we don't have nearly as many members are some other guilds, so activity can vary, though there's a small core group (myself included!), that plays on a daily or near-daily basis. As most of us are adults by now, naturally work and college tend to interfere unlike back in the golden days, unfortunately. The silver lining, however, is that we've maintained a very tight-knit sense of family. But if that sounds like your type of guild, feel free to shoot me a PM!

In other news... Actually, lemme preface this: Delmaria Darkskull, my predecessor, was very fond of pomp and circumstance. Anything ~official~ he did, be it hosting events or granting promotions, was over the top. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of it as well. But unfortunately, while training me to become his successor, he didn't pass on any tips in that respect. So. There's something I've been debating on for a few months now. ...Well, technically years. I had planned to do this WAY back when in POTCO, until, suddenly, Disney announced the game's closure and effectively tossed all of my plans for the guild out the window. This, of course, being one of them. Anyway...

William Goldwalker and I were discussing how it'd be nice if custom guild ranks were eventually implemented, so that his position as Senior Officer could actually be represented. Which reminded me that I needed to create a Senior Officer role and add him to it on our Discord. And then, well...

7sugtI0.png

May not have been a fancy affair like Del would have done, but ey, it's got my own quirky flair~ CONGRATS WILLIAM GOLDWALKER for his promotion to Co-Guildmaster!!

Back