Graphics Problem  Parts Of Body Jet Black?

rachel ironskull

Honorable Pirate
Does anyone know how to fix it or has anyone experienced their characters body parts turning jet black or dark blue/dark purple?
This happened when I switched to my laptop when my other comp went out.
I updated graphics/video and direct x...still nothing.
Any ideas mates are greatly appreciated!

Sorry I have no ideas on what is going on but that has happened to me.... wondering why.....

Hmm strange. I remember this happened before about 2 years ago I just cant remember how I fixed it and I have tried everything. It also seems to give me alot of lag when it happens. Oh well it will be resolved soon, thank you for giving some input
pirate.wink.gif

Hmm strange. I remember this happened before about 2 years ago I just cant remember how I fixed it and I have tried everything. It also seems to give me alot of lag when it happens. Oh well it will be resolved soon, thank you for giving some input ;)

Try reinstalling. Don't worry, Your game is saved in the Disney Servers. Tell me what happens next

has not happened to me. Only strange thing i have seen is some times it looks like I am wearing only one high top boot in some lighting and the tattoo that runs down my arm . It always goes away on it's own for me. Are you still having the Problem ?

This just happend to me. Today I decided to see what happens if I play using the potco site instead of the launch I downloaded. And luckily for you guys I love taking pics so heres what this thread is talking about.
1.JPG
Ps what up with the download tutorial?

ya the whole thing is weird. I used the site and the launcher and still both the same. glad the discoloration is gone but weird lag worse then i have ever experienced.Im sure it will get fixed soon!
pirate.wink.gif

ive never had it happen to me try changing ur resolution or gamma lvls
EDIT (Mar 4, 2011 at 4:56 PM):
This just happend to me. Today I decided to see what happens if I play using the potco site instead of the launch I downloaded. And luckily for you guys I love taking pics so heres what this thread is talking about.
View attachment 2772 Ps what up with the download tutorial?
lol its the Welcome 1 - 7 servers for the tutorial that ur in till u get ur first ship and launch it

Back