Event  Party at King's Arm Tortuga

Gabriel

Pirate Apprentice
HI GUYS! This Friday 20th May I am going to have a party at King's Arm Tortuga. Last party was a great success! It is going to be from 6 pm to 7 pm PST. We might also do an invasion if there is one. I will try to get a Disney GM to come. GM James Howe came last time. Hope to see you all there!!!
PS: ALSO SOME BAR FIGHTS!!!
:fight:

The server name is Antik....

Will there be karaoke? Jukka has an excellent tenor voice. lol Do I need to RSVP? *flings dagger with note into door* I'll try to be there mate.

HI GUYS! This Friday 20th May I am going to have a party at King's Arm Tortuga. Last party was a great success! It is going to be from 6 pm to 7 pm PST. We might also do an invasion if there is one. I will try to get a Disney GM to come. GM James Howe came last time. Hope to see you all there!!!
PS: ALSO SOME BAR FIGHTS!!!
:fight:

well if i can i will and i can arrange that bar fight (actually i dont arrange bar fights i start them :D) just look at jades video

I would love to come mate but I will be driving that day but its a very good day to have a party Stranger tides will be released that day. WOOT WOOT well have fun everyone!!!!;)

Back