Path of Exile

Zyrako

Sea Legs
I've come to be rather addicted to this game and can't seem to take a break. The joy of building your own character to slaughter and decimate enemies with gems that let you fire bolts of lightning from your fingertips, or have you slicing through enemies in a fraction of a second, never ceases to to keep me engaged in this game.
Are there any other fellow exiles out there, pimp slapping Piety or Malachai?
ABB040070291DFF59E053A97C50E54F97668CBD1

93PAfjL.gif
3pqB4l8.gif

I play, picked it up today actually.

Hell of a lot of fun and really awesome with friends.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do. You may find the skill system and economy system a bit confusing; however after you understand how everything works, the rest of the game is rather simple.

I imagine it must be fun to play with friends, but I don't have anyone to play with and was hoping to find some friends.

The best hack&slash game ever made. It surpassed Diablo in nearly every aspect, its f2p (or even allows you to earn some $ if you are into RMT and know the drill) Path of Exile is my second favorite game after FF14 - I love how they made the currency instead of Gold/Gil in other MMORPG games. IT makes trading much more interesting, also you can use some shops like https://odealo.com/games/final-fantasy-xiv/ and earn some extra bucks

Last edited:
Back