PEACE Keepers

Yo if you were in PEACE Keepers, Please message me, tryin to find my old friends/Guild mates.. :D

Hi I am Reilly and I am the new GM of P E A C E Keepers, which was founded back in like 2009 c:

Whenever a POTCO remake/revival/whatevcer it is now comes out I will probably create P E A C E Keepers x.o
I know I am not the GM from POTCO - Jack legit doesn't care yo and he makes up lies and it's kinda annoying. Anyways..
I basically took the helm of our guild boat back in like 2013. Yeh. October 2013. I honestly waited a bit and asked Jack Raidstealer and stuff. He said no. And it's like : dude.. if you really wanna prove that you care about our guild.. then get on any forums and take the reins yo. He never created an account on anything. So I decided that we needed a leader and no one was coming forward so I took over. Then I met some P E A C E Keepers on the another remake forums o.o then later I found Torch ( who will be the Co. GM ) and we chatted. Then I got banned from another remake for stupid reasons and stuff. So Torch temp. took over. Yep. I am not in high school or college or an adult like most of the pirates nowadays xD I am in 8th grade and stuff but I am pretty mature when I want to be. I can usually be on whenever except when sports, homework or friends keep me busy o.o Yep. Torch and I created a member list. Here is what we got so far.

Things we do/Activities
-
Guild invasions!
- Looting together ( if people want to loot together! )
- Material runs/plundering together!
- SvS together and against each other ;)
- Glare lines on Tortuga, Abassa! <3
- Defending people from bullies

GUILD RULES

1. Do not bully ANYONE. And please, defend people against bullies o: Remember, bullying isn't cool.

2. Be respectful of everyone in the game!:)

3. No drama <----

4. Don't spam me asking for promotions, but I'm not the type of guy that will be like " leave me alone, your not getting a promotion " xD it's ok to ask once in a while. :p

5. We will NOT be enforcing a " level " rule. Any level is welcome!

6. Respect. All. Players.

Guildmaster:
Reilly AKA me ( Former PEACE Keeper! )

Co. GM
Torch ( Former PEACE Keeper! )

Officers
Krissy the Pirate
Jack RedHawk
Bart Gunshot
Jimmy Shadows
Matthew ( Former PEACE Keeper! )
Rabbit X_ William
BronzeKnuckles ( Former P E A C E Keeper! )
garrett.r5 ( Former PEACE Keeper! )

VETERANS
Destero ( Former PEACE Keeper! )

WildfireXX ( Former PEACE Keeper! )

Resurrect

TheNineDogs

GreenShadow241

Anders

Alia Wiz

Dylan

Baset

Captain Ryan Warhawk ( On a different pirate/alt )

Bart Raidwrecker ( On a different pirate/alt )

Joshua Daggerfire ( On a different pirate/alt )

Rampage

Austin Ritchie

KatWinchester ( On a different pirate/alt )

Tony TPang

Mr Funny ( On a different pirate/alt )

SleekNote ( On a different pirate/alt )

Henry Macbeth ( On a different pirate/alt )

William O' Bane

Ishquay/you_aint_kno_gk

kumardev316/Devashish ( Former P E A C E Keeper! )

Edgar Gunshot

Philip Chenard

J.R. Imp ( Maybe? )

Alex the Great

Captain Nick The Great

Last edited:
Aw :/ Yeah PEACE Keepers was pretty inactive, When I joined ( IAhhh pressed enter xD When I joined ( I think in 2011 or 2012ish? ) it was pretty inactive, Jack, Robert, Rouge ...I can't remember da rest of his name.. Conner and I were mostly on...Heyyyyy anyone from PEACE Keepers, message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
If any other PEACE Keepers are online, on these forums or are just viewing this as a guest.. Please message me... We will continue to thrive on other games. another remake is over. We lose. Yeah so, PEACE Keepers, message me! :)

I was also In PEACE Keepers, I was gm at one point but then i gave up on the guild. So I made Will gm and idk what happened with him so he made John gm and he did great but he made Jonathan gm but he did horrible (no offense, even though im making this up) and then he made Reilly gm. But my point is that you're allowing some member of PEACE Keepers be gm when he shouldn't. #KickReilly

I was also In PEACE Keepers, I was gm at one point but then i gave up on the guild. So I made Will gm and idk what happened with him so he made John gm and he did great but he made Jonathan gm but he did horrible (no offense, even though im making this up) and then he made Reilly gm. But my point is that you're allowing some member of PEACE Keepers be gm when he shouldn't. #KickReilly
"KickReilly"? Why? I'm next in line behind Reilly, he's first in line atm because he stepped up and claimed the title, none of the old high-ranking officers are around, so he took the title, right before I was able to. He has the right to it, the way I see it, since he laid claim when he did.

I was a former PEACE Keeper for the longest time. I think it was the only guild I really joined and was active in. My pirate's name was Ben Darkskull.

Back