Peddlers Offer New Merchandise (07/01/11)

Got a rip in yer sleeve thanks to a run-in with a rusty cutlass? Not to worry - your friendly island Peddlers have been raiding
07_01B_blog.jpg
merchant trading vessels day and night to once again bring you the latest and finest Pirate garb!

Whether battling undead or watching Caribbean fireworks, look your swashbuckling best in July’s newest attire:
Spanish Adventurer!

Pulled from a trading ship bound for the office of
Captain Garcia de Avaricia, these threads are a must
for Pirates privateering under the Spanish flag.

07_01A_blog.jpg
And make Jolly Roger see red wearing June’s Crimson Captain gear,
also still available for a limited time.

Look for Peddlers on the shores of
Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego and Cuba.
You’ll spot them by their special symbol:
Peddler_Icon.JPG

Remember, Peddlers offer new items every month and stop selling older items after a couple months, so don't delay and get your new threads today!

Upgrade to Unlimited Access

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/peddlers_offer_new_merchandise

For the Spanish Adventurer series, I feel sorry for you guys (truly, not mockingly :angel:) ...

I have said it before, and I will say it again; Disney game designers need a better fashion designer. For real. And I would apply or volunteer if they had an opening. Seriously, they need help!

I could live with the clothing they offer if they would just put a color wheel for choices.

For the Spanish Adventurer series, I feel sorry for you guys (truly, not mockingly :angel:) ...

I have said it before, and I will say it again; Disney game designers need a better fashion designer. For real. And I would apply or volunteer if they had an opening. Seriously, they need help!
Well, these are pirate clothes. They can't have skinny jeans and sweat shirts. This is like the 18th or 17th century, there was no real fashion. Most people just had random clothes and nobody cared how they looked. But now... I guess you just have to realize that. This is a pirate game after all :)

Gosh those clothing items are so ugly, I wouldn't even put that on a roach! I would rather stick with my plain white corset/skirt and a lame admiral's coat... Looks like someone threw up clothing with those ugly yellow colors >_<

Well, these are pirate clothes. They can't have skinny jeans and sweat shirts. This is like the 18th or 17th century, there was no real fashion. Most people just had random clothes and nobody cared how they looked. But now... I guess you just have to realize that. This is a pirate game after all :)

I do realize that, John ... that was why I said I felt sorry for you guys, not girls ... ;)(girl pirates' outfit for Spanish Adventurer is fine). I agree that in real setting, clothes really didn't matter (Jade's oufit is wayyyyy too flashy; she just can't wear mix & match outfit. My pirate friend told me once; you might as well stay at the mansion and not be a pirate. Or your white skirt is going to get stained with blood in a heart beat; who would want to wear white as a pirate. But Jade just can't ... Sorry to say that she's stylish ;). But so are you, John!).

But you see, Disney Potco is trying to 'design' these outfits month by month ... why give the girls better outfits than the guys on those series? Must be just the game designers' taste ...

Igor say you sound just like Helga!! Igor is happy to have such a wide assortment of different close just wishes had more space!!

I could live with the clothing they offer if they would just put a color wheel for choices.
I emailed them about it, and they told me, "Hopefully we can see some changes come in the future, but until then I hope you have fun sailing the seas and earning coins for some brand new clothing items!"
How exactly I'm supposed to have fun earning coins for new clothes without a place to put them, I'm still trying to figure out! ^^
-
And Disney's made some rockin' clothes before, so now we expect them to make ALL good clothes. I'm partly with that and against that. Things are gonna change, and sometimes they can't be perfect. But at the same time, at least make an outfit match!

the shorts need to be below the knees on the guys and the girls should have a choice as to weather they wear short shorts or normal shorts... and they need to add a pant sagging feature for guys...

Back