Permission To Teleport (tp) To Me

Please ask my permission first before you teleport (TP) to me

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have TP permissions just like the boat boarding :)

And that would actually fix the boat boarding... because I hate when random people tp to me when I'm on my boat and I have the permissions set to no one allowed :(

i know that feeling, i hate saying no when they ask to be my friend, so said yes to like a level 10, and i am level 50, so i am in svs, all level 50 at the cannons, he tps to me,..without asking,..i always svs on a war sloop,...he keeps saying in local, you need a better boat,..why such a little ship bella,..so much going on and i am trying to tell this, guy, i own all the ships this is an svs ship,..talk about an embarressing moment,..guys at the cannon are like bella pay attention you cant talk and sail,...but he keeps on,...:oops:

Oh my word, Bella, that would drive me insane! I would have easily ignored him - though when privateering you can boot him from your ship at least :) (They need to make that an all the time thing - ship booting!)

I have a war sloop for SVS too - I actually "sold" a war frigate once infamy came out just to own one. They're so much better for SVS! I rarely talk during - only to ask/ tell people to stay on right or left side. :p

Oh my word, Bella, that would drive me insane! I would have easily ignored him - though when privateering you can boot him from your ship at least :) (They need to make that an all the time thing - ship booting!)

I have a war sloop for SVS too - I actually "sold" a war frigate once infamy came out just to own one. They're so much better for SVS! I rarely talk during - only to ask/ tell people to stay on right or left side. :p

i really am trying so hard to be nice lately, someone told me,..you need to change that attitude of yours, hehe,...but if they only knew you cannot sail and talk, the ship goes wild, specially regular sailing i mean it goes sailing into the wild blue yonder,,....i have even crashed into ships while trying just to explain why i am not going to port,..i swear is like a test of patience, someone up their is testing me on my patience,....i am doing pretty good lately,.....:angel: I used to be known as the Queen of Mean, but now the reduction in oceans and ship ranking, i think i am becoming known as the Queen of Ship Steal, its like who ever can get to shoot down a ship first, and its not svs..you now have to fight for ships when ship ranking, at least you dont fall a sleep, it can get boring,..and always helps to have a couple of your guildies that like to tell jokes in guild chat that helps too. :oops:

i really am trying so hard to be nice lately, someone told me,..you need to change that attitude of yours, hehe,...but if they only knew you cannot sail and talk, the ship goes wild, specially regular sailing i mean it goes sailing into the wild blue yonder,,....i have even crashed into ships while trying just to explain why i am not going to port,..i swear is like a test of patience, someone up their is testing me on my patience,....i am doing pretty good lately,.....:angel: I used to be known as the Queen of Mean, but now the reduction in oceans and ship ranking, i think i am becoming known as the Queen of Ship Steal, its like who ever can get to shoot down a ship first, and its not svs..you now have to fight for ships when ship ranking, at least you dont fall a sleep, it can get boring,..and always helps to have a couple of your guildies that like to tell jokes in guild chat that helps too. :oops:
that last part is pretty much all my guild does xD :p

Its also really annoying when you're on another friend's ship, and a different fried decides to tp to you, and he won't leave after you repeatedly and politely ask him to do so...:p

I would really like this because sometimes I want to farm alone or I just don't want to be bothered..... I usually don't mind but sometimes I need my space ;)

I have to say, I'm a big fan of those who ask before they tp, I just think it's polite. If your home and you leave the front door unlocked is it okay for someone to just walk on in? Just saying.. and btw, I don't leave my front door unlocked :)

That sounds like a great idea Jade. I would personally love that because i can't stand it when some of my friends teleport without asking. Sometimes it's not a big deal but sometimes it is. So when im in the middle of something important i don't have to ignore the people that i know will teleport without asking instead that message with come up.

depending yes i have had a bunch of wacky people friend me before and i didnt know they were like that untill after for instance one person kept tp to me every time my solution hide untill she goes away i guess i helped her and added her just in case she needed it again another person (not gonna get in huge detail of how i found her because it was inappropriate) she thought just because she thought she was pretty she could get any guy to do whatever she wanted she tp to me asked me to join her guild i rejected her and talked my way out of why i couldnt do it and those are some of the wackiest (this list could go on but just using these 2 examples) but just a few reasons why we should have this as for the ship booting (this also relates to the tp thing) lets just say i went afk and when i came back my ship was wet and i was behind bars SAY YES TO THIS ESPECIALLY FOR JADES AFK CASE

lets just say i went afk and when i came back my ship was wet and i was behind bars SAY YES TO THIS ESPECIALLY FOR JADES AFK CASE

:lol1: I do go afk A LOT, don't I? I guess ppl tp-ing to me while I'm afk (including you ... ;) ... Jk, I have no problem with you). Except that's it, what I have stated at the beginning of this thread. I might not want somebody to tp to me while I am in the middle of doing something, for instance. And I do make exceptions, so I will let them know as well.

The reason why this is important (at least for me) is because we had a not-so-good experience with - exactly what you said, Capt. Hi - somebody who tp-ed to our friend while she was afk. And that person refused to leave even though we had asked nicely. It became an argument and headache because we couldn't kick somebody out of a regular ship.

Oh my god yes, but I keep random teleporting to a minimal by not accepting random friend invites.

This thread is probably going to get locked for being old now... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back