pet peeves

"g2g" :p NOM NOM NOM (i dont think im stupid so i wont go there :cool:) and i am legendary lol havent u seen my name on that small little light sloop oh and most likely i will win the argument (no i dont think im right all the time though)

na jk i dont lik ppl who chew loud either and ppl who think they r always right but i wont kill them u need to relax
-______________________________________________-
when i hate people, i hate hard man. it's not just: i hate u ur annoy.
its: HATEHATEHATEATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
._.

-______________________________________________-
when i hate people, i hate hard man. it's not just: i hate u ur annoy.
its: HATEHATEHATEATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
._.
0_0 um..... thats alot o hate i dont think i can hadle someone hating someone else that much for one little thing i mean if they killed ur family yea go ahead hate them or u know something serious like that but i mean come on one person goes snif snif and u go OMG GO GET A TISSUE OR I WILL THROW U OVERBOARD AND FEED U TO THE DINOSAUR THAT LIVES THERE thats a little harsh :drink:now would u like a drink with that dino?

0_0 um..... thats alot o hate i dont think i can hadle someone hating someone else that much for one little thing i mean if they killed ur family yea go ahead hate them or u know something serious like that but i mean come on one person goes snif snif and u go OMG GO GET A TISSUE OR I WILL THROW U OVERBOARD AND FEED U TO THE DINOSAUR THAT LIVES THERE thats a little harsh :drink:now would u like a drink with that dino?
pfft i dont hate people bc they sniff... rofl.

and yes i would

XD i just came up with a good one if someone says they hate ppl who hate that would mean they hate themselves capt pb good thing u didnt say u hate ppl who hate but still thats alot of hating and im not just talking to pb i mean look how many times ive used the word hate in just this post

My pet peeves:

~ People who park crooked Oh yes you know who you are. Its a busy day and there are few parking spots and they park there car almost diagonally across two parking spaces. grrr

~ People who correct my grammer/spelling

~People on fire—they’re always asking for favors, even if they hardly know you.

~ Please forward emails and urls.

~ Baby on Board" window stickers - like I'm going to think "gee, I don't want to have a wreck with that car, let me pick out a different one"!

~Pricing items at 3.99, 4.99, etc. It's not fooling anyone.

~ People who press the handi-cap buttons on doors when they don't need it And I could go on... :)

Also whats been driving me crazy are those questions you have to unlock that spam your wall on Facebook.:mad:

When people move their head in a circle when they talk... Racist people, ***ist people. Air-headed people.
Oh, and when my dog slides off the couch head first and farts... :mad:

My pet peeves:

~ People who park crooked Oh yes you know who you are. Its a busy day and there are few parking spots and they park there car almost diagonally across two parking spaces. grrr

~ People who correct my grammer/spelling

~People on fire—they’re always asking for favors, even if they hardly know you.

~ Please forward emails and urls.

~ Baby on Board" window stickers - like I'm going to think "gee, I don't want to have a wreck with that car, let me pick out a different one"!

~Pricing items at 3.99, 4.99, etc. It's not fooling anyone.

~ People who press the handi-cap buttons on doors when they don't need it And I could go on... :)

Grammar *
Sorry I'm a grammar/spelling Nazi, I can't help it :eek:

All of the others I agree with! Ha I bet the 'baby on board' stickers are used as a pre-warning so they can sue for extra if you DO crash into them.. people these days :|

I'm surprised you didn't add "Creepers, Misc." onto that list also.

Mine:
-Excessive Spam on FB. You know who you are.. (Chris) D:
-People with fancy cars that take up 2 spaces parking. I almost have the urge to crash into the side of their car and use their "bad parking" as an excuse for doing it.
-People who think they are "all that" and "fancy" in PvP, then when you beat them they're like, you're a Musket/Repeater/Broadsword/Knives noob, naming all of my weapons (and by extension, me) "noobs."
-Weird Mosquito/Spiderflies. . :mad:
-Dried Ketchup on the bottle rim
-Mushy Bananas
-When people throw random banana peels out of car windows on the interstate.
And more!

Mine:
-Excessive Spam on FB. You know who you are.. (Chris) D:
-People with fancy cars that take up 2 spaces parking. I almost have the urge to crash into the side of their car and use their "bad parking" as an excuse for doing it.
-People who think they are "all that" and "fancy" in PvP, then when you beat them they're like, you're a Musket/Repeater/Broadsword/Knives noob, naming all of my weapons (and by extension, me) "noobs."
-Weird Mosquito/Spiderflies. . :mad:
-Dried Ketchup on the bottle rim
-Mushy Bananas
-When people throw random banana peels out of car windows on the interstate.
And more!
Lol had some lvl 41 challenge me to pvp it was just random then after he knows i can beat him easy he kills me on red tries to use a doll and fails and then runs and glitchs through the wall so i cant see him and the whole oh thats cheap thats cheap just shut up ppl if ur as good as u say u can counter them with ease yep pvp whiners r the best arent they

oh i have a new svs one when someone gpes and says u cant take all the credit when ur sitting there doing all the work lol good thing is he got maf and left

real life one when u pay to see a funny movie but they stink just like omg i actually paid money to sleep in a movie theater

I hate it when someone moves an object you put in a specific place. For example, your cell phone. Its like I put it there for a reason, DON'T move it... I WANT IT THERE.
*walks over to where I set phone*
"WHERE IS MY PHONE?!"
*can't find phone*
"MOM WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PHONE!! I LEFT IT RIGHT HERE!!!"
*dismantles area trying to search for phone*
"WHERE. IS. IT."
*finds phone like 2 feet away*
"-_____-"
"Did you find it?"
"-_-!!! Don't move my stuff!!!!!"
ROFL That SOOOOOOOOOOO sounds like me daily when i come home and set me cell phone down then like 5 minutes later someone has moved it and i can't find it.

Stupid people (especially on the road)
People that talk super fast so you can't uderstand them.
Annoying noises (Likes an alarm clock that doesn't stop and it just keeps going BEEP, BEEP)

Think im gonna stop right there because this list could go on forever.

• People who are proud of their nasty, stuck-up attitudes.
  • CONTROL FREAKS
  • People who think the entire world revolves around them, and expect every other living being on the planet to be at their beck and call.
  • ....and yes, I'm a spelling nazi myself......
  • and the biggest peeve I have, I will simply state in four words.....PANTS ON THE GROUND. (nuff said)

Back