Petition for a better POTCO

Which is the more appropriate tittle for the Petition?

• Revive

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Revitalize

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The petition will be up and running on Monday, July 30th. We're doing our best to make this as good as it can be and also avoid making any errors by rushing the process of making the Petition. In the end, I can promise you that will have been worth the wait with an easy way of signing and and a good petition letter of representation along with much more.

Thank You!
So what exactly will we do on Monday- just read over our list of 'demands' (using the word cause im not sure what else to say lol) and sign our names?

So what exactly will we do on Monday- just read over our list of 'demands' (using the word cause im not sure what else to say lol) and sign our names?
Stay tuned for more hints later on... We don't want to spoil the surprise ahead of time now do we?;)... And it is a lot better than that though... lol

Let's make something clear.

This petition seeks improvements in POTCO. It seeks fixing the issues such as Lag and bugs, stopping hackers, and adding more content and better costumer service. It's not fighting for specific little things like bringing back the old bodies but fighting for IMPROVEMENTS IN THE WHOLE GAME. Bringing back the old bodies is part of that but if Disney changes for good and listens to us, they might do it. So we do need everyone's support so Disney's attention turns to their POTCO Customers and listens to us to make POTCO better.

Make sure we get the old body types back :) If we get what we need it will be thanks to LEO

Be mindful, a lot of ppl are involved in this, perhaps more than you know. This is a collaborative effort. Credits deserve to go to a lot of ppl, for different reasons. Please sit tight and you'll see.

Reactions: LEO
What do you guys think their response will be?

Please do not get ahead of ourselves. It has been mentioned previously that this Petition is about "unifying effort and voice". That way, the opinion becomes louder and hopefully will get the proper attention that so far, we have not received. We do not assume what result will be. Nobody knows, none of us does. And again, we would not know what the response would be, until we do it. As simple as that.

Please do not get ahead of ourselves. It has been mentioned previously that this Petition is about "unifying effort and voice". That way, the opinion becomes louder and hopefully will get the proper attention that so far, we have not received. We do not assume what result will be. Nobody knows, none of us does. And again, we would not know what the response would be, until we do it. As simple as that.

That's why I said "think". What do you think they will say? Just a guess.

That's why I said "think". What do you think they will say? Just a guess.

You could ask for anybody who would "guess", and I could not prevent if anybody would like to. However, in my opinion, that would not be a wise thing to do, since it opens 'a can of worms'. Somebody would get his/her hopes up, and then when something did not happen, it would be such a disappointment. It would be much better if we leave the result open. I am personally a big believer of "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst"; it works really well to keep the high spirit.

The result of the Petition is not the main focus of this thread/discussion after all. The formulation is.

Reactions: LEO
You could ask for anybody who would "guess", and I could not prevent if anybody would like to. However, in my opinion, that would not be a wise thing to do, since it opens 'a can of worms'. Somebody would get his/her hopes up, and then when something did not happen, it would be such a disappointment. It would be much better if we leave the result open. I am personally a big believer of "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst"; it works really well to keep the high spirit.

The result of the Petition is not the main focus of this thread/discussion after all. The formulation is.
If the main focus isn't to get results then the formulation itself would be "opening a can of worms". Why get everyone together if not focused on accomplishing a goal and refusing to back down until finished. If you bring everyone together and the plans fail then you just cut the percentage of people who will join the next protest, petition, etc..

I know that it's a good thing that we've all been brought together so that Disney will hear our pleads but just being fine that we came together isn't enough. Coming together just for failure is just disappointing and will lessen the crowd continuously.

When protesting something you need to get everyone's hopes up as high as possible. People with high expectations are more likely to accomplish their goals then people willing to settle. Yes having high expectations and failing is terrible but wanting something without the desire to pursue it full speed is a waste of time.

If you do something give it 120% don't listen to anyone who says 100% is the limit or it's impossible.

Will Nightwolf jade said this thread is about the formulation of the petition. The pettion is for POOTCO improvements and reform. We are focused on those goals and we hope this will work. I personally think this will work if we get enough signtures and is appropriately organized as a petition.

Will Nightwolf jade said this thread is about the formulation of the petition. The pettion is for POOTCO improvements and reform. We are focused on those goals and we hope this will work. I personally think this will work if we get enough signtures and is appropriately organized as a petition.

So should I make another thread about the outcome?

To add on to what Davy said above, Please, if you do not support this petition than ignore it. Simply ignore it. There is no need for negativity or arguments why this might not work. Obviously we want this to work and hope it will but evidently we won't know that until the petition has been send to Disney. We simply ask for you support which means that when the petition is ready, to support this petition by signing your pirate name, level, and guild.

Im glad the people of this forum care so much of this game, But Disney always take little problems serious and big ones just let them go! I doubt Disney will listen to us. That is just my personal feelings i mean no Drama or arguments toward the environment here thank you for taking you time to read my opinion!

Is there a date yet for when this comes into action. I've been busy and haven't read this whole thread yet but I think this idea has a lot of potential so I'd be glad to be the guy who pulls a John Hancock.

Is there a date yet for when this comes into action. I've been busy and haven't read this whole thread yet but I think this idea has a lot of potential so I'd be glad to be the guy who pulls a John Hancock.
Next monday, july 30.Five Days until the Petition will be up...

I'll give a new hint to whats coming and maybe also answer some questions with it. The petition will be on it's own website/domain that will be used only for the petition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back