Petition for a better POTCO

Which is the more appropriate tittle for the Petition?

• Revive

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Revitalize

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See...Isn't it good, mateys, to have these discussions ('nods' & 'shakes' head) ? :iagree:

Regardless of what is shared, it is quite healthy to continue to have these discussions (along as no drama unfolds).

*I have heard it said that there is no better thing in life than when different people come together to communicate in such a way (via this thread & others) to hash out the details about something deemed as important ('Pirates of the Caribbean Online').

Whether you agree or disagree with this petition, the very thought that "something" is posted by yourself on these threads shows to me that you most certainly care enough about POTCO to speak up & include it here on the forums. Problem is, each of us have to be mature enough to not bestow judgement & to realize that there will never be a 100% accord/agreement between every single one of us.

What are we talking about here, mateys? We are talking about CHANGE. *On that subject, what are your habits in real concerning change? Do you like or dislike it? Do you fear/try to avoid it? Or do you welcome change & do your best to remain positive about it? It's time for the lot of us to reflect on the bias we hold against change...

In my opinion, whether the petition will remain successful or not is irrelevant. *CHANGE will eventually happen on POTCO & the question you must ask yourself is..."did I do all that I can do to assure change for POTCO, on a positive level?"

Locked on request.

This was a thread to prepare the making of the petition - there is no need to keep it open as the official petition is now out.

locked sign.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back