PhoenixTrite here, Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixTrite

Dockworker
I played this game about years ago when I was about 8 years old, so being able to play it again is soooo nostalgic and fun. Everyday after school I would run up to my dads desktop, load up the launcher and have hours of fun at a time (Till my dad kicked me off). This game is my childhood, and being able to play it again fills me with joy, and I am very grateful to the people who are putting all of this time and effort into it.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, this is early BETA testing so report bugs and be patient. Enjoy the testing!:) :)

idfTGmI.gif

Ahoy Phoenix! I feel the same way! Even though I have quite a few years on you lol. This game is fun regardless of age, that is why we are all so grateful for the devs and staff devoting their own personal time to make this happen for all of us!

Oh boy, do i remember being kicked off by my parents or sneaking downstairs after bed time to play. good times.

Anyways, Welcome to the forums mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back