Picture Albums

Sounds very cool. I have a lot of random cool screenshots that don't fit anywhere, so it would help being able to put them somewhere. Like this (read the weapon label):
screenshot_2011-01-30_07-23-42.jpg

all of a sudden the option to edit is gone? o_______O
Signatures so far for Picture Album-
1. Corey
2. Rose Sunslipper
3. John Foulroberts
4. Amelia DarkSkull
5. Kate
6. JadeOHayes
7. Amelia Darkskull.... (again? lol)

1. Corey
2. Rose Sunslipper
3. John Foulroberts
4. Amelia DarkSkull
5. Kate
6. JadeOHayes
8. Basil Darkratte
9. Misty Moonlight

1. Corey
2. Rose Sunslipper
3. John Foulroberts
4. Amelia DarkSkull
5. Kate
6. JadeOHayes
8. Basil Darkratte
9. Misty Moonlight
10. Jack Goldeagle

I think for all the awsome people who make movies for the forms one of them should make a video off all are screen shots andput like a pic of each of the pirates here on the forms just an idea but I think it would be cool!

Want to share your photos and edits? Sign and comment on this for them. If we were to get so many we could be able to MAKE ALBUMS!

Here what you should write:

Name: Maggie O'Hazzard

Why you want this: I want this because I am sick of having to upload pics to forums just to get them their edits! I also want to share pics from parties and quests, etc.

Do you or do you not want this: YES I WANT IT or NO I DONT WANT IT!

Name: Rose Sunslipper
Why you want this: It doesn't really bother me, I just upload them to Facebook, but it would be alot easier to upload them here. This may cause problems though was non-pirate photos....
EDIT (Mar 20, 2011 at 1:07 PM):
oops..... DOESN'T MATTER TO ME is my answer :p

Name: John Foulroberts

Why you want this: I started something like this some time back as well. I want some form of albums that can be publicly viewed and commented on by other users. We could upload pictures to them, and create different ones for organization. It would be a whole lot easier to store pictures on here instead of uploading them individually or using a URL.

Is this for the forums Mags? If so I can move this to the site feedback forum/merge it with the other thread.

It's something I would like to do, but that's all I can say for now.

I'm signing the petition!

Kate Goldwalker
I want this because I would love to share more screenshots/photos with the community here without waiting for a topic or starting a topic to post. Would allow all of us to be able to visit player profiles and look through albums. I love this idea! I'm also glad I found this topic, was thinking of this myself just now!! Please add this feature. (makes puppy-dawg eyes)

Back