Pictures For Basil

screenshot_2011-03-07_17-51-31.jpg

screenshot_2011-03-07_17-56-05.jpg

screenshot_2011-03-07_17-56-48.jpg

Rofl I was just standing there xD

I was looking at them, and Corey was standing next to me. And we were like ... :confused: what the heck are they doing??

And these are mine, from earlier today before everybody got there.
screenshot_2010-03-08_17-53-15.jpg

And this is one of my favorite pics! For some reason, John and I color-coordinated out outfits a LOT!
biggrin.gif

screenshot_2010-03-07_21-00-50.jpg

he was taking pics for me background
EDIT (Mar 9, 2011 at 3:21 PM):
How so ye do this? lol Everytime I do it I mess up. Don't really have a steady hand
Zoom way in until you can cut easily.
EDIT (Mar 9, 2011 at 3:25 PM):
I was looking at them, and Corey was standing next to me. And we were like ... :confused: what the heck are they doing??

And these are mine, from earlier today before everybody got there.
View attachment 3645

And this is one of my favorite pics! For some reason, John and I color-coordinated out outfits a LOT! :D

View attachment 3646
LOL :p I like to wear red and black for some odd reason...

I'd use lasso to take the big parts then use 'Eraser' to the parts that are very close of touching your pirate. Adjust your brush size. Yes, you need a steady hand.

so you cut out the back ground first then use eraser?
EDIT (Mar 9, 2011 at 4:14 PM):
Zoom way in until you can cut easily.
EDIT (Mar 9, 2011 at 3:25 PM):

LOL :p I like to wear red and black for some odd reason...

When I use the lasso tool, and put it around my pirate, do I copy it?

so you cut out the back ground first then use eraser?

Yes. Put your background color box on white. Crop the image just around your pirate, then take the big chunks out of the bg using lasso. Then use the eraser with small brush tip to clean out the excess bg around your pirate.
EDIT (Mar 9, 2011 at 4:16 PM):

Why are we like a choir, JJ? :p

Oh, and btw, you were SO on the way! At least you could've taken that Red vest off ... would make it easier for Basil to cut out.

Yes. Put your background color box on white. Crop the image just around your pirate, then take the big chunks out of the bg using lasso. Then use the eraser with small brush tip to clean out the excess bg around your pirate.
EDIT (Mar 9, 2011 at 4:16 PM):

Why are we like a choir, JJ? :p

Oh, and btw, you were SO on the way! At least you could've taken that Red vest off ... would make it easier for Basil to cut out.

hmm. the eraser doesn't want to erase...

Back