Pirate101 Pirate 101

Use paypal or credit card
not giving D my credit card and I hate reoccurring charges

anyways checked the game out before my power went down and well the land combat is simple enough that you dont need a huge strategy but well done enough that you can use a complex strategy and well air combat... meh (it may just be that tiny little raft though but meh) still dont think its worth paying for but then again it is meant for younger kids

i play that game already well of course this was put on the forums awhile oga but i play potco and pirate 101
pirate 101 is cute
It looks like the pirate version of toontown :confused:
lol
Not my video...

they changed it a lil bit since it first came out
Not my video...

they changed it a lil bit since it first came out
Ehh... Nice customizations and whatnot, but it's a little too childish for me.. GW2 forever.

eh....hate guild wars

Last edited by a moderator:
When the game first came out I got a bundle that included almost as many crowns as would be unneeded to unlock the entire game. Now, I can play the entire game on all characters on my account without paying for a monthly subscription.

Of course, when they release new content, I do need to buy crowns to unlock it, but then it is unlocked permanently on my account.

I think it's cheaper in the long run but requires more money up front. Like @Mark Scurvyfox says it's just a different model for the same thing.

I tried Pirate 101 and Wizard 101.I kind of liked Pirate 101 but there was just something missing that I can't put my finger on.

I tried Pirate 101 and Wizard 101.I kind of liked Pirate 101 but there was just something missing that I can't put my finger on.
Yeah, you're never gonna get an MMO quite as good as POTCO ( unless another remake comes out. )

Yeah, you're never gonna get an MMO quite as good as POTCO ( unless another remake comes out. )
Theres also Pirates Online Uprising.Which is a private server for POTCO and is practically done.They just need a PHP coder.

I know, I heard about that a couple days ago. I'm excited about it. :)
Me too.I think it might be done before another remake.As soon as it's live I am going to do what my pirate was born to do:Go to the Kings Arm on Tortuga and relax.

Me too.I think it might be done before another remake.As soon as it's live I am going to do what my pirate was born to do:Go to the Kings Arm on Tortuga and relax.
Ah, I'm gonna level up to lv20 to get grenades as quickly as possible so I can go start looting kingshead.

Back