Pirate101 Pirate 101

Ah, I'm gonna level up to lv20 to get grenades as quickly as possible so I can go start looting kingshead.
Well yea I'd level up too.But If I go to a party or something or am on a break,I'm going straight to Kingsarm tavern.

This is probably one of the most, if not the most, looked down upon game in our community. I'm not too sure why but I think I get it. Anyway, (lol) I used to play this game a lot and I'm looking to get back into it now that TLOPO is down. It's very different from TLOPO but to me it's fun anyway.

- Does anyone have this game/want to?
------ Do you have a membership/buy areas?
----------- Do you want to play with me? :)

I was actually an OG player, and kingsisle had sent me a map of sorts for the pre-release of pirate101 back in the day. I was a huge fan of it, but as time went by, I couldn't really find enjoyment in cartoonish games, I have been addicted to games that look more realistic.

I started playing wizard101 when potco whent offline. It was really fun somewhat play it till this day. When I saw pirate101 come out I remembered why I started playing online games, because of potco. I was hyped for pirate101, its a good game its just must more skill or think based than what I was used to from wizard101 and potco. It made it feel like more of a chore than having fun played up to lvl 40 where my crowns ran out and stopped playing.

lol I'm lvl 40 now but exactly what you're saying sounds like me. lol
Except, I like online chores and I'm not too sure why?

I started playing wizard101 when potco whent offline. It was really fun somewhat play it till this day. When I saw pirate101 come out I remembered why I started playing online games, because of potco. I was hyped for pirate101, its a good game its just must more skill or think based than what I was used to from wizard101 and potco. It made it feel like more of a chore than having fun played up to lvl 40 where my crowns ran out and stopped playing.

I too was one of the original. Can you play with me?
I was actually an OG player, and kingsisle had sent me a map of sorts for the pre-release of pirate101 back in the day. I was a huge fan of it, but as time went by, I couldn't really find enjoyment in cartoonish games, I have been addicted to games that look more realistic.

I have played both Pirate101 and Wizard101, but I never paid any money for either of them. I stopped playing when the game required me to use crowns to enter areas to complete quests, so I'm a really low level (can't recall the exact level, though.) Not to brag, but I played those trivia minigames on their website for free crowns for like a YEAR, and so I actually have the SECOND boat in p101, not just that dinky little raft :cool: no need to be jealous ;)

Never played much Pirate101. Just played to level 10 or something, never found it that interesting. But I always liked Wizard101 - I've got a level 105 or something Pyromancer and a 110 Diviner with gear I farmed dozens of hours for.. Played it since about 2010, only stopped in the last year or two bc of some frustrating updates. Been thinking about getting into it again, starting fresh. But I don't think I would do Pirate101.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of Pirate101, but love Wizard101. Have three maxed wizards (level 120 now). One thing I like about Wiz is that KingsIsle keeps updating the game. Every week or so they release something new - gear, mounts, etc. and once a year they release a new world to play through. Their latest world, Mirage, was a challenge to get through. While the lower levels of the game appeal to the kids, the upper levels are definitely a challenge for adults--and there are a lot of us on the game. So don't dismiss it if you've only ever played on the lower, free levels. I do have a pirate on P101, but the gameplay there is very different and I don't enjoy it as much.

Back