Pirate Coalition - A New Era For Pirates Online

Treasurer

Site Founder
piratesforums.co wants to have a say on where Pirates of the Caribbean Online is going, Disney might not listen on every single thing but nonetheless, we will have a say, and a stand.

piratesforums.co is proud to announce our joint coalition principles,

What is a coalition and why?

A coalition is a pact or treaty among individuals or groups, during which they cooperate in joint action, each in their own self-interest, joining forces together for a common cause. This alliance may be temporary or a matter of convenience for the whole piratesforums.co community. The idea has also to be approved site staff.​
In pirate words:​
A coalition is another way to say, we will have a say in Disney words, for example, Disney doesn't listen to individual pirates, but definitely listen to a group of pirates having the same problem, so there is where we unite and promote our idea.​
To maintain our community a respectable and trust worthy community, all our ideas will have to meet minimum standards and will not be used as individual "self" interest, but rather for the whole pirate community interest, but firstly and most important for the piratesforums.co community.​
How does it work?

At special Disney and Pirates Online Crew events, or site events, such as the recent "Savvy Swashbuckler", or site event such as contest/events and others, we will have nominations/polls/stories and we will unite to vote on nominees on the pirates forums community, nominations are not based on guild affiliation but rather on the individual pirate itself. There will be also moderation to make sure there is no bias, and it is a transparent process. Each piratesforums member will have the same level of chance to be a nominee, for whichever purpose is being played.​
We will send our nominee to fight for whatever goal the event represents, and deposit our support behind our nominee.​
There will be friendly debate, and dialog, and everyone will get to vote!.​
We might not participate on each and every legitimate event, or issue, but there will be things we will participate on.​
We also will not participate in events that include guild competitions, to avoid bias, and let the guilds do their own work.​
Context
Any pirate voted on or determined by whatever system is used in piratesforums.co can be a nominee , also any pirate in the game can be nominated even if not a member of piratesforums.co in which case pirates not registered on piratesforums.co would have to first be referred to, and approved by piratesforums.co staff.​

Let your voices be heard!!!!!!!!

Here at piratesforums.co every pirate has a say!.

* The information above is subject at any time

This sounds cool!
but were not participating in guild competitions anymore?

I in no way speak for Tres but this is my personal interpretation on what he has said....

Yes we are! This forum is created for people of all guilds not just one so as a forum member we can not stand united for guild events because although for the moment the bulk of the members of the forum are Spania that is only because the forum is new. We want this forum to be for all people that play Pirates online. If there is a guild event like the strongest guild competition stand with your guild and fight to lead that competition... but here we are all players united for the good and fun of the game as such we stand to make our voice heard for the good of the game not the good of an individual guild. So then ... we cant all rally behind a guild event because each of us represent our own guilds and must fight for the pride of our guilds but we can unite over what we see as what is right and wrong for the game as a whole... we can all come to an agreement as to weather or not we want for example in game trading. So lets concentrate on issues like that. Lets unite and make our voice known on issues like that... kind of like a union.... not to work against Disney but to work with them in a logical manner that makes the game better for all players.

Yeah, we "piratesforums.co" don't want to help any guild specifically - or that will be seem as "biased" on contests/events. But we will be more than happy to help and promote individuals as pick our own nominees regardless of guild affiliation. Each member knows what guild they belong to, so they will side with their guild, at the time being. In other words, we don't want bias on the site.

Currently the only place that you can be bias is on under the "guilds" forums, and if guilds have their own sub-forum, it should be discussed there, not on the general forums. One of the rules of the site is to avoid biased content.

Well Said Sven!
And I have to agree Igor I've like to see the broken things fixed before more updates and content are added. Especially things such as the crash issues and lost inventory items I've been hearing about lately.

Pirate Coalition - A New Era For Pirates Online Treasurer, this sound like a good plan. I am looking forward to watching the forums grow.
Sven you have a good way with words. I agree with Red Nations who said "Well Said Sven"

Igor ask is this a good place to organize a proposal to make a link that we ask our members to submit to Disney. Igor would like to try to make a petition set through feedback about fixing the leader boards. Igor say we all talk about it but perhaps if we can submit 100 letters through feedback maybe Disney will finally fix them!

P.s. Igor ask may be we can ask for a Cannon Defense board to be added as well !!!!

Igor ask is this a good place to organize a proposal to make a link that we ask our members to submit to Disney. Igor would like to try to make a petition set through feedback about fixing the leader boards. Igor say we all talk about it but perhaps if we can submit 100 letters through feedback maybe Disney will finally fix them!

P.s. Igor ask may be we can ask for a Cannon Defense board to be added as well !!!!

I have been sending feedback to disney to please fix the leaderboard and directory on a weekly basis since June and i won't give up!

Back