Pirate Creation

Jason Shipmonger

Honorable Pirate
Well today I was going around and I have seen many people with this body form(Really muscular on top and skinny legs on bottom):

Untitled.jpg

I have tried to get this body form on my new pirate, but I just cant, any one know how?
BTW: Its not when you progress in the game, as many friends told me this, thus because I have a high level and his body form doesn't change at all!

Well today I was going around and I have seen many people with this body form(Really muscular on top and skinny legs on bottom):

View attachment 4056

I have tried to get this body form on my new pirate, but I just cant, any one know how?
BTW: Its not when you progress in the game, as many friends told me this, thus because I have a high level and his body form doesn't change at all!
Like my pirate on my signature? That is an old body form. POTCO changed the body forms because people were having graphics issues way back when.

yea i miss the old bodies... i should have made my little oompa loompa pirate :( but i didnt think it would go away

This thread has been moved to the appropriate forum.
Please note, The Ship Yard is for discussions unrelated to the game.
technically this is related to the game... u need to create a pirate in order to play the game ;)
EDIT (Mar 27, 2011 at 8:46 AM):
ohhh oops i miss read i thought u moved it to ship yard... nvm ignore the comment above

-_-.... i swear i had the old body! why am i the only one who woke up the next morning and was different! o_o i'll probably never know :p but i'm tempted to go on strike :p

The old bodies were totally a chick magnet, like who doesn't like midgets. Haha, I wish the old bodies came back :(

Back