Pirate Friendship not working on TLOPO?

Dianamtw

Dockworker
Every time I try to make pirates friendships it always kicks me off and completely shuts down.. is this happening to anyone else?

You mean player friendship where you could friend an account rather than just an individual pirate? I've not had any issues with the pirate friend feature but yes, to my knowledge, the account friend feature has never worked in tlopo.

You mean player friendship where you could friend an account rather than just an individual pirate? I've not had any issues with the pirate friend feature but yes, to my knowledge, the account friend feature has never worked in tlopo.
Yeah, it’s not in game yet to my knowledge

There were two forms of friendships you could have in potco one of them being pirate friend and the other player friend. Pirate friend is currently in the game and shouldn't have any issues adding other pirates as friends, however the player friend option doesn't currently work and I doubt it would work in the future since the player friend option was used to communicate with your friends throughout other disney games like toontown online and pixie hollow.

doubt it would work in the future since the player friend option was used to communicate with your friends throughout other disney games like toontown online and pixie hollow.
It could be (and was) useful to friend somebody and have the friendship extend to all characters on their account without having to add them all individually, so there is a case to be made for its return someday.

Yes it was nice to have player friendship in POTCO. Not having to friend each individually was a plus. I would think in the future this will probably be implemented.

Back