Pirate Goals

HarryKillsZombie

Honorable Pirate
So I have Figured out the ways I am going to train my 6 pirates (or more if they release more slots, or i use another account to make 6 more)
  • Charles Gunfury (Master #1)
Charles was and is my main pirate, he was a master of everything in the original game, and so he shall be also in TLOPO! :)
  • Barb (Barbossa) Barbossa Gunfury (Master #2)
Barbossa took after his dad, and that was being the master of every skillset, he always did favor looting with his father as a kid.
  • Charlotte Gunfury (Swordmaster)
Charlotte fancied all the different blade types of the Caribbean, and has the sole purpose to obtain El Patrons Lost Sword and the Silver Freeze Daggers, and also plans to master everything with a blade!
  • Helpster Gunfury (Privateer)
Not much is known who Helpster is or what traits he took after in the family line, HOWEVER, history states that he was the most excellent when it came to the knowledge and know how of everything to do with ships, (looting, sailing, manning a crew, repairing the ship, trade routes, etc.) He also apparently has a cat that his name also comes from in a different universe (Toontown)
  • Unknown Wife/Pirate (Spellcaster)
Whether this is a myth, or no one survived the voodoo of this so called "Unknown Pirate". The truth still stands, theres some Powerful voodoo happening here. Watch your backs maties.
  • Unknown Kid/Pirate (Shooter)
Being that this is the daughter of Helpster and the unknown voodoo lady, its uncertain who she will look like, however one thing is certain, she REALLY likes guns, and blowing stuff up :)

Back