Suggestion Pirate / Guild leaderboards

Dangerous Den

Buccaneer
It's been a while since the original game, so my ageing brain may be mistaken - but didn't Disney used to provide leaderboards? I seem to recall that we also had a website where we could see our pirates and their skill levels etc. Are there any plans to being these back? I know that the main guilds will always be top, and us smaller guilds will never be mentioned, but it will give them something else to do. I think I may have a couple of screenshots somewhere from when my guild and members used to make the leaderboards for various things.

It's been a while since the original game, so my ageing brain may be mistaken - but didn't Disney used to provide leaderboards? I seem to recall that we also had a website where we could see our pirates and their skill levels etc. Are there any plans to being these back? I know that the main guilds will always be top, and us smaller guilds will never be mentioned, but it will give them something else to do. I think I may have a couple of screenshots somewhere from when my guild and members used to make the leaderboards for various things.
Yes, disney provided leaderboards on their website, and there are plans to bring them back to tlopo as the devs have stated that they keep track of this data internally and plan to release leaderboards later.

I knew I had some pics somewhere :)

Attachments

• gldendef.jpg
    gldendef.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 205
  • gldshpsnk.jpg
    gldshpsnk.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 226
devs have stated that they keep track of this data internally and plan to release leaderboards later.
Important question for me personally.. if they keep track even now does this mean if/when leaderboards are released they will include data from before, or only that point onward?

Well, I hope they're all-time. The more leader board categories the better IMO also, this is one of the things I look forward to.

Back